Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Heartland Bowhunter- Best new show on tv

Old 07-15-2008, 10:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Heartland Bowhunter- Best new show on tv

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out!
Old 07-15-2008, 10:06 PM

Naaahhh...

Its alright, I guess.

I've already toldHunsucker a couple times now how much I enjoy the show. Y'all are doing an awesome job.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Couldn't agree more with everyone! Definetly my favorite show of the season! And it was great watching Dink kill that turkey today! Now pull my name to win a prize would ya!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 10:34 PM

Guys, cant tell you enough how much it means to have all this support! We have a lot of blood sweat and tears into this and its very gratifying to have ya'll enjoy the show as much as you do! We have some big things planned for next season......this is just the beginning!

Jeff
Old 07-16-2008, 11:32 AM
Typical Buck

Jeff,
cant wait to see more episodes. Dont change a thing! I watch hunting shows all the time waiting for seasons to start.

There are some shows I have watched for years that are no longer on the airand others that have went to crap. Then you guys make them look bad with the first episode.

I wish you guys the best. I am sure you will be around for many years to come.

rick

Old 07-16-2008, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree, great show. Great production work and quality. I like the polaroid style pics at the end of the show too. Great job guys, its one of the few I make time to watch every week.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with all of the above. Look forward to watching it every week and sometimes more than once. Great job fellas!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 01:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

I wholeheartedly agree. After watching new show after new show with disappointment it is a great pleasure to see you guys come out and show everyone what a good hunting show should look like. Hopefully it will help spawn some more good shows because a lot of what is out there now is subpar.

You guys have set the bar EXTREMELY high. Great work.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not sure how i missed this post originally, but thank you all for the kind words. It makes all the hard work and dedication worth it when we get to share it with the family here on HNI!

I can tell you one thing, if you guys keep supporting us and watching the show, we will keep making videos!

Thanks again!
Old 07-21-2008, 02:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

Not sure how i missed this post originally, but thank you all for the kind words. It makes all the hard work and dedication worth it when we get to share it with the family here on HNI!

I can tell you one thing, if you guys keep supporting us and watching the show, we will keep making videos!

Thanks again!
Who are you kidding? You know you'll keep making videos even if you guys are the only ones watching them. That's one of the things that stands out about your shows. You can tell that everyone is genuinely having fun and loving what they are doing.

Quick Reply: Heartland Bowhunter- Best new show on tv

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.