Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Most Memorible Moment

Old 07-14-2008, 07:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Most Memorible Moment

For all the older folks out there further and further into your hunting career what is the most memorible kill you have your first bow kill or your fist gun kill if you have a pic of either of them post them. this is the picture of my first bow kill. and i think it is the most memorible because i worked so much harder for it. isnt the biggest deer ever but i will remember this one more than i will ever remember the biggest deer i could shoot.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 07-14-2008, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Most Memorible Moment

This one is right up there, first deer I shot on the 3 acres I live on.
And I guess I am what you could call "OLDER FOLKS"

Old 07-14-2008, 08:01 PM

Im not old...Im actually one of the youngest ones on here, but my most memorable kill is definatly my first bow kill. I was SO pumped.

And antlers to boot.

EDIT: Sorry about the "pick-up bed" pic. I wasn't much for pictures then, but pictures have become more important to me now. My more recent harvest pics are better, I promise.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess I fall in the OLDER FOLKS group.... Last year was my most memorable.....My 7 year olddaughter shot her first deer with a rifle and it had antlers to boot.....

Old 07-14-2008, 08:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

i guess i should have said anyone who wants can post not just the older men/women on here OKbowhunter got the idea though but thanks so far keep them coming!
[align=left] [/align]
Old 07-14-2008, 09:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

It was my first kill with a bow when I was 12 years old. 1986.

Can someone find me some camo paint....I'm running low.

Old 07-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

If I sit and think I can remember every single buck and doe I've taken with my bow since 1982 ish. I can't say one is more memorable than the other. I even remember many a miss as well. I remember my first doe, first buck to the last doe I took with Rick James and last years buck entry. They are all very vivid and near to my heart.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:18 AM
Dominant Buck

Nothing I could post up would SNIFF this photo. Kudos.

My first (and yeah....I'm likely qualified as an 'old folk') isn't my most memorable. Mine was a doe I took late in the '06 season.

Old 07-15-2008, 06:27 AM
Bartender

Mine would have to be my brothers firstkill. We were about 100 yards apart bow hunting and the SOB is just blowing away like a madman on it. He started doing songs with the damn thing and I got so mad at him for doing that. At the time we didnt own a cell phone so I got down out of the tree to set his butt straight.
I no sooner get out of the tree and get about 30-40 yards I hear TWACKKKKKKK. I get over to him and he issmiling from ear to ear and shouts I shot my first buck. I will forever remember take me out to the ball game played on a grunt tube. It's memories like this that are priceless.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Like Rob said, I'm able to remember every hunt vividly,in which I killed a deer. I alsohave every set of antlers fromeach buck I killed to enhance my memories. I think my first bowkill (a small doe)in Bradford Coin 1977 was my greatest memory, but there are many.

Quick Reply: Most Memorible Moment

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.