Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

did somethin happen to the forums?

Old 07-15-2008, 05:54 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: did somethin happen to the forums?

ORIGINAL: BigJ71

Last time I checked, HNI was a "Hunting Site" so I guess it makes perfect sense to put the general hunting forums at the top of the page.

..........Even though the bowhunting forum alone has more traffic/posts than the entire "general hunting" forums combined.
Ah but you see you're wrong. It started that way, but over the last 7 years the true power had risen to the top. It had become a total bowhunting dealeo. Long live Fred Bear. Look at who most of the advertisers and sponsors are..... bowhunting things mostly.[8D]
Old 07-15-2008, 11:38 AM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: davidmil

ORIGINAL: BigJ71

Last time I checked, HNI was a "Hunting Site" so I guess it makes perfect sense to put the general hunting forums at the top of the page.

..........Even though the bowhunting forum alone has more traffic/posts than the entire "general hunting" forums combined.
Ah but you see you're wrong. It started that way, but over the last 7 years the true power had risen to the top. It had become a total bowhunting dealeo. Long live Fred Bear. Look at who most of the advertisers and sponsors are..... bowhunting things mostly.[8D]
Um....David.......you must have missed the sarcasm in the post, notice where I elude to the fact that the bowhunting forum alone has more posts...thus more traffic, thus is more popular than all the general huntings forums combined.

Did I make the print too small?? You do know that eyesight is the second thing that goes![8D]
Old 07-15-2008, 04:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: drhntr178

HNI is probably trying to spur new interest in the General Hunting Threads
This makes the most sense. It won't work though.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah im still not used to it
Old 07-15-2008, 09:58 PM
Dominant Buck

In fact, I'm getting down right tired of it. Someone... ahhem.. in a position of authority should show some leadership and change it back.