Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cudeback Problem

Old 08-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Cudeback Problem

It was indeed the memory card! Put in a 1g card, and had 37 pictures in one week!
Thanks!
csn
I figured that. Glad we could help and it worked!
Old 08-08-2008, 03:08 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: fatsbucknut

Do you have to format a brand new card? I've always just put them in the unit and they worked.
Exactly!!! When I buy a new card off the shelf, I just put it in the card slot and it works automatically. Seems I also read something about formatting the card when I got my first Cuddeback, but I just ignored it, and put the card in anyway. Worked like a charm.

My suggestion...take the 4GB card back and swap it out for (2) 1GB cards and use the extra money to buy some McDonald's.
Old 08-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mofireman

ORIGINAL: fatsbucknut

Do you have to format a brand new card? I've always just put them in the unit and they worked.
Exactly!!! When I buy a new card off the shelf, I just put it in the card slot and it works automatically.
Same here. Just put her in and you're good to go! I put my Cudde in the woods today. I couldn't help myself. I usually wait until Sept.This is the unofficial start of my season. Got my license 2 weeks ago, and sent in for a doe tag for Bradford Co last week. I'll start shooting again this weekend! Bring it on. I'm psyched!!