Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Is $4.80 Too Much??????

Old 07-11-2008, 09:45 AM

Default RE: Is $4.80 Too Much??????

Thats pretty stupid... 4.80 aint much to just pay for shipping. you could of let him buy his own arrows for alot more money but you did him a favor and you were nice to him and he cheats you out. what kind of person is he?
Old 07-11-2008, 09:47 AM
Bartender

Peanut what the heck is he doing airing this crap out here for?
Old 07-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Dominant Buck

No good deed goes unpunished. If you want, you could send me a bunch of osage lams or jabota or Ipe and I assure you ill pay for the shipping.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: burniegoeasily

No good deed goes unpunished. If you want, you could send me a bunch of osage lams or jabota or Ipe and I assure you ill pay for the shipping.
Cool, matter of fact we will bring it out when I get Bob moviated enough to drive out there.

It's so kind of you Kent to pay for our gas out there
Old 07-11-2008, 10:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

I don't think you guys understand how unselfish Russ is. To complain must have really pissed him off. My little buddy will do anything for anyone anytime without taking a dime. I can't begin to tell you all the stuff he's given me, or anyone else that knows him... ( I hate to toot his horn, he's got the big head already) But it you know Russ, you know he will give you the shirt off his back..

I know he's a good guy, I taught him everything he knows..
Old 07-11-2008, 10:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: The Rev

I don't think you guys understand how unselfish Russ is. To complain must have really pissed him off. My little buddy will do anything for anyone anytime without taking a dime. I can't begin to tell you all the stuff he's given me, or anyone else that knows him... ( I hate to toot his horn, he's got the big head already) But it you know Russ, you know he will give you the shirt off his back..

I know he's a good guy, I taught him everything he knows..
Does that mean I don't have to pay for the material on the longbow hes making me?
Old 07-11-2008, 10:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Does that mean I don't have to pay for the material on the longbow hes making me?
WellI think I will have a lot of fun shooting YOUR bow Greg
Old 07-11-2008, 10:08 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: salukipv1

Did you mail them before receiving a check? I find when you start to get mad, they usually arrive the next day or two, so I'd wait 2 days, then start making some calls.
He wasn't selling them , he was giving them away just for the price of postage . Would you box something up , take it to the Post Office to be weighed and bring it back home to wait for a $4.80 check ? I doubt it .
When we make a deal , we count on others to hold up their end of the bargain !
Old 07-11-2008, 10:08 AM

Have any more of the arrows?? Tell the guy your going to expose him if he doesnt pay ya. Least everyone will know who not to do transactions with. WOW 4.80, thats not even a gallon of gas soon right?! [:@]
Old 07-11-2008, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is about principal...Not money....I feel the same way Kanga....We all know $4.80 ain't gonna kill nobody but to agree to pay it then not is just plain wrong. Then to top it off he has the balls to tell you he got the arrows and you can suck eggs...Yeah,I would air this ******* out in a heartbeat. That sucks Kanga, you seem to be a good guy. Don't let it wear you out, you are the better person without a doubt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.