Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

Old 07-10-2008, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

I feel somewhat respected. But lately I feel like the forum is a bit shaky....clicks are forming and we're getting off track a bit....this is just my opinion....Its normal to form groups with people we know and have fun with it...But we all need to remember our mission on here..and look at the details of the posts from others...let them in the circle...........understand what your fellow friends are looking for....I know I know...Someone is going to tell me to put my pipe down....[:@]
Old 07-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

.clicks are forming
Hey, just because I started the no michiganwhitetails74 clique.. doesn't mean the sites going astray.[8D]

(I know.. I know.. my posts have been lacking lately.. in both humor and content.)
Old 07-10-2008, 08:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Back in the days when I always had the luxury of having HNI running in the back-ground at work, I was as known as most daily contributers. Whether or not people looked forward to my posts or looked at them with disdain I have no clue. Now I'm kinda struggling to find time to get online, but that doesn't mean I don't take the thoughts of my HNI brothers with me scouting, seeking permission, shooting etc. I'm still one of ya. With you, in spirit, even if not online like I once was due to works crack-down (removal) of internet privileges.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Back in the days when I always had the luxury of having HNI running in the back-ground at work, I was as known as most daily contributers. Whether or not people looked forward to my posts or looked at them with disdain I have no clue. Now I'm kinda struggling to find time to get online, but that doesn't mean I don't take the thoughts of my HNI brothers with me scouting, seeking permission, shooting etc. I'm still one of ya. With you, in spirit, even if not online like I once was due to works crack-down (removal) of internet privileges.
And we miss you. Okay, looks like I give a little damn.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

You gotta be kidding me ....
Does it really matter if your popular or even respected at all , not to me.
I log in here every day to read what everyone has to say and hopefully learn something from it.
I've been a member here for about two years now and some of you know who I am , I don't need to be in ( the click ) or what ever group you want to call it.
I feel that I have made some friends on this site and there alot of members I whould like to meet but to answer your poll , I don't think it really matters.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

A very very little!
ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

And we miss you. Okay, looks like I give a little damn.
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MichiganWhitetails74

I know I know...Someone is going to tell me to put my pipe down....[:@]

Dude!! It's no fun when you say it!![8D] J/K

The ones who like me, like me.

The ones who don't.........

Nontypical Buck

People know who I am.... whether they look forward to my posts or not.... ehhh not as much as others perhaps. But I've been around long enough and have a recognisable enough user name that folks probably remember that I at least have a Golden Retriever and might loosely associate the two of us with waterfowl hunting. I think I've earned the mutal respect of most everyone who frequents the place.
Nontypical Buck

Pop in every now and then....
Old 07-10-2008, 08:55 PM

I really dont know. I bet I would be surprised by the people who recognize my posts and the ones who dont.

Quick Reply: How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.