Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

Old 07-11-2008, 07:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I'm one of the most hated posters on HNI, I lost all respect when I was made a mod, more when I was made ADMIN. Many posters would love to see me gone but I'll outlast all of them.

And ask me if I give a damn.
C'mon buddy I like you... now give a Damn, Damn it!joking you lowsy prick!LOLOk your ok I guess,Damn it![&:]
Old 07-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Gary, you are without a doubt the most popular on HNI ...... and rightly so

I think most of you that said you don't care what people think, really do care ....... you are just putting up a protecting wall so you can't get hurt ..... sorry, that's the counselor in me

I do care what y'all think ...... I want to portray Preachers in a good light ... not like some of those nutballs on the "christian" station [>:] I am no where near perfect, as other preachers try to make themselves out to be .... I have had to eat crow and my own foot more than once ...... there are a few of you that have received my apology due to that very reason .... I want to pray for all you guys when you need prayers ....... I try and look on the positive side of everyone ...... I don't always succeed ....

so I wanted to pick that "I feel somewhat respected" ..... but I clicked the wrong button [X(]

.....group hug time!!!! .........GMMAT, yourin front ofGerm
That pretty much sums you up there buddy , if only people knew about the first impression LOL

Old 07-11-2008, 08:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Oneshot7

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Gary, you are without a doubt the most popular on HNI ...... and rightly so

I think most of you that said you don't care what people think, really do care ....... you are just putting up a protecting wall so you can't get hurt ..... sorry, that's the counselor in me

I do care what y'all think ...... I want to portray Preachers in a good light ... not like some of those nutballs on the "christian" station [>:] I am no where near perfect, as other preachers try to make themselves out to be .... I have had to eat crow and my own foot more than once ...... there are a few of you that have received my apology due to that very reason .... I want to pray for all you guys when you need prayers ....... I try and look on the positive side of everyone ...... I don't always succeed ....

so I wanted to pick that "I feel somewhat respected" ..... but I clicked the wrong button [X(]

.....group hug time!!!! .........GMMAT, yourin front ofGerm
That pretty much sums you up there buddy , if only people knew about the first impression LOL

LOL Brent! What a beginning we had
Old 07-11-2008, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

You know what they say, it lasts a lifetime. You are definetly on my list to hunt with, if I ever go that far north. You are welcome down here anyday as well.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Oneshot7

You know what they say, it lasts a lifetime. You are definetly on my list to hunt with, if I ever go that far north. You are welcome down here anyday as well.
let's not limit it to just hunting ......we both love to fish as well
Old 07-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I 'm here daily and have been for a whilebut I don't think most know who i am
Old 07-11-2008, 08:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Rob
Gmmat
Germ
Diesel77
PeakRut
BawannaJim
PreacherTony
Mobow
Buckeye
TXJourneyMan

To name a few.. in no particular order and probably missing many many more (for that I apologize, been up since 4am) Are among the tops.
Hell I've argued with probably everyone of them over this or that..matters not, I expressed my view and they expressed theirs and then, like men, they agreed with me..(OK maybe not)?. If we all shared the same view on every detail, it would be an awful boring site. The point is on things that matter,I have thier backs and feel confident they have mine.

PS..PreacherT your description of yourself and how you try to shareyour belief, without being the high and mighty one, yourself, is what sets you apart from the others. I often times think you are my Pastor, incognito..Your approach, is his approach and that's what brought me back home to the Church, where my Children, Wife and Stepson were all baptized. Pastor Ralph, is someone you would like very much!
Old 07-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

PS..PreacherT your description of yourself and how you try to shareyour belief, without being the high and mighty one, yourself, is what sets you apart from the others. I often times think you are my Pastor, incognito..Your approach, is his approach and that's what brought me back home to the Church, where my Children, Wife and Stepson were all baptized. Pastor Ralph, is someone you would like very much!
I appreciate those kind words more than you know, Bob. I am humbled by them ... on a side note, it's good to see you posting again!!
Old 07-11-2008, 08:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I dunno and don't care. I talk to people on here as I would along a campfire. I've been bowhunting since 1969 and thought I knew something about hunting to share with others. I'm a bowhunter instructor here in montana and hunt on the east and west slopes of the rockies. Somethings I speak with experience and then again I've gained great imfo from a lot of great sources on here. I've met a lot of people here by phone and hunting invites, some good people I wouldn't mind sharing my cabin here with. Just don't try to be anything you aren't.

Bobby..... I demand respect and you will give it too me with little or no hesitation.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

You pop in every now and then and your name is familiar.

I'd imagine that fits me alright. I dont sign on here as much as I'd like during the summer cause I work on a farm and keep pretty busy and everything, but I'd like to think that SOMEONE on here recognizes me.

Quick Reply: How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.