Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

Old 07-11-2008, 12:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

Being that sarcasm is present in about 95% of my posts I'm sure I piss some people off, but it's all in good fun.

As far as being popular, I didn't care about that in high school so I sure as hell don't care about it now.
x2.

Old 07-11-2008, 12:43 PM

I use to be well known on here, but lately the forum has changed too much and I don't really contribute too much. The days of good meaningful posts are all but gone, and the true welth of knowledge thatwas abundant on here is just about washed up. I miss the daily posts by guys like RackAttack, IL-Bow-Man, JeffB, AussieGuy, PABowhntr, Cardeer, Tazman, ArticBowMan, ect.. The posts that you actually learned from, now its too much of a pissin contest and the true talk about hunting is gone. There are still guys on here that I enjoy reading every post they make, Matt/PA, Rybo, Buckeye, Germ, Rob, HuntingBry, Mauser, Davidmil, Rickmur, ect.. but there are far too many posts that go south and way too many posts that show hunting going from a passion to a contest between guys. Am I respected? I couldn't care less anymore, several years ago, I wished I was, but I respected the company more back then too.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am a nobody anymore but back in the day, I use to stay in the mix of things. I guess I am just a has been[&:]
Old 07-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

I use to be well known on here, but lately the forum has changed too much and I don't really contribute too much. The days of good meaningful posts are all but gone, and the true welth of knowledge thatwas abundant on here is just about washed up. I miss the daily posts by guys like RackAttack, IL-Bow-Man, JeffB, AussieGuy, PABowhntr, Cardeer, Tazman, ArticBowMan, ect.. The posts that you actually learned from, now its too much of a pissin contest and the true talk about hunting is gone. There are still guys on here that I enjoy reading every post they make, Matt/PA, Rybo, Buckeye, Germ, Rob, HuntingBry, Mauser, Davidmil, Rickmur, ect.. but there are far too many posts that go south and way too many posts that show hunting going from a passion to a contest between guys. Am I respected? I couldn't care less anymore, several years ago, I wished I was, but I respected the company more back then too.
I got nothing but love for you, BTW where has mauser been?
Old 07-11-2008, 01:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rob we all still love ya!!!! I have been a lone wolf all my life so don't really care what others think!!! Walt
Old 07-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Dominant Buck

Old 07-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

In two more month's I will have3 yearswith HNI. I guess at this point I can say I've seen/heard it all (mostly). I have never been a part ofa so called "clique", nor do I care to become part of one. I like going it by myself.I do however, have a small group of HNImembers that I converse with via PM's fairly often.
Much like in high school, like someone already mentioned, I didn't care how much I was like the "others". I just did my thing, like I do here. I've never had a need to fit in. I think that type of behavior exibit's insecurity or lack of self-assuredness, in my opinion.I'm my own man.
I do like to be viewed as a person who say's something that's worth listening to most of the time, and like to try to contribute costructive information/opinion if I can.I can say that I started a thread (a non-controversial one) on the "Other Area's" forum called "Canadian Whitetails" that has 318 post's, and almost 22,000 hits,that has become ratherpopular. I started it 3 years ago, and it gets updated each year.So, Ican say I have contributed something positive to the forums.
I don't know how popular I am considered on here, but I'm OK with me, and that's all that REALLY matters. I don't always say what a given person wants to hear, and I don't always want to hear what a given person has to say, but that's life isn't it?
Old 07-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am completely unknown, if you want a thread to go dead just tell me and I will post something on it.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

Jason, you are in my eyes. Then again I remember the good ole days too.

Old 07-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Matriarch Doe!

I rifle hunt, but my husband bow hunts and I go with him. I come here and read, but never post. Therefore, nobody knows I exist.

Quick Reply: How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.