Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pope And Young News Letter stats

Old 07-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Pope And Young News Letter stats

Im getting my hope back schultzy I watched a decent one behind the house this evening and may have got a cam pic of him
ORIGINAL: Schultzy

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Wow, Indiana actually beat out Ohio, Kentucky, Kansas and Saskatchewan[&:] I'm surprised as well.
That was my biggest surprise as well Crick! I knew Indiana had some great bucks but I had no idea they had that many of them.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Im getting my hope back schultzy I watched a decent one behind the house this evening and may have got a cam pic of him

Wow, Indiana actually beat out Ohio, Kentucky, Kansas and Saskatchewan[&:] I'm surprised as well.
That was my biggest surprise as well Crick! I knew Indiana had some great bucks but I had no idea they had that many of them.
Thats awesome!! You deserve it bud. I still can't believe all of the entries your state had!! What ya feeding them?? Has Indiana always been like this?
Old 07-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Red meat and bannanas [8D][8D]Im not sayin

Thats awesome!! You deserve it bud. I still can't believe all of the entries your state had!! What ya feeding them??[8D] Has Indiana always been like this?
Old 07-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Red meat and bannanas [8D][8D]Im not sayin

Thats awesome!! You deserve it bud. I still can't believe all of the entries your state had!! What ya feeding them??[8D] Has Indiana always been like this?
Lmao!! I wouldn't either!![8D]
Old 07-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I honestly believe that Indiana is the best kept secret for bowhunting huge whitetails. Im working on getting a new farm across the river in Switzerland Co. right now crick. Theres been quite a few big NTs coming out of the area.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:58 PM

ORIGINAL: dukemichaels

Wow, Indiana actually beat out Ohio, Kentucky, Kansas and Saskatchewan Im surprised as well.
Actually.. that was the biggest surprise for me too.
It doesn't really suprise me. If you look at the hunting culture in some of these areas, especially Canada, a lot of people don't give a **** about entering their buck into a record book. Deer hunting is more of a way of life than a way to prove oneself.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good point Dan, many a great buck across NAhang in houses that no one outside of family and friends will ever see nor know about..
Old 07-11-2008, 02:38 AM
Fork Horn

That is interesting, thanks for the info and I know I did my part on helping out NEBRASKA http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...billie0032.jpg
Old 07-11-2008, 06:27 AM
Dominant Buck

Scott....

My internal calculator took a mental blip. I stand, corrected.

.0004 leaves me with what...... .00036 more of a chance.

I'm giddy!

(good catch)
Old 07-11-2008, 09:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Great buck Stick!!

Quick Reply: Pope And Young News Letter stats

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.