Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm Famous!!!!!

Old 07-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: I'm Famous!!!!!

You bet me to?

$20?

Dude.....it was YOUR bet you accepted. You could havedeclined at any time.

Pay up.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

GMMAT's a lawyer's lawyer now, huh?Every dictator falls sooner or later. History always repeats itself.
That just makes NO sense.....lol.

My assertation was he didn't have a bet with Fran....
I was fully aware of your "assertation". That was the nature of my post.
Have you been on the ....er again?
Old 07-10-2008, 03:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wow, I was away from my desk for a few hours to do some work and this thread got wierd with a quickness. It went from funny bantering, to sack riding, window licking, invitations to hunt at the KOP mall, little girl's with bows, and somehow Jeff is now the Drew Rosenhaus of HNI.

BTW, I got the remora comment the first time around, but was so surprised at how witty it was I had to check the spelling to make sure I wasn't overthinking it. Kudos Jeff, very nice.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL!!!!!
THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 07-10-2008, 03:13 PM
Dominant Buck

Drew Rosenhaus?

I was thinking more along the lines of the US version of this guy, Bry[8D]

Old 07-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

I demand this imposter king post photographic evidence of his bowhunting prowess immediately and let us decide if he is even worthy of this talk..... Let alone a crown.[/align]
Old 07-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Drew Rosenhaus?

I was thinking more along the lines of the US version of this guy, Bry[8D]

Wow, I think that is the first time anyone has actually aspired to be Don Cherry.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Dominant Buck

Aspired?

Hell he's got the best gig in the NHL. He doesn't have to do a full show.....as they just cut to him (most times in full regalia) and he states something typically opinionated.....and then goes back into his hole.

What's not to love?[8D]
Old 07-10-2008, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PABuckbuster12

Bowhunting is life to me. And the only people I have met that understand such a thing, are the guys on here. My family gun hunts, and I dont let them near my properties. I am always up for meeting new people who enjoy bowhunting as much as I do. Even if that means letting them hunt with me. Last year I took a friend of mine out, who never shot a buck, with a gun or a bow. He picked up bow hunting 3 years ago. Took him out did some scouting with him, he shot a nice 8point from one of my stands. Watching him do that and shake and call me freaking out etc, was well worth it for me. I enjoy hunting buddies and many times If I know I can trust the guy I let him hunt some of the places that are mine.

Shoot.....sometimes taking someone else out and trying to film them or help them fill a tag is almost as good as filling one myself........Notice I said ALMOST
I like the new King too Germ...this is why.

but.
That photo is the culmination of weeks of detective work and shadowing by the paparazzi. I had a source inside the Greater Detroit Rainbow Alliance Summer Picnic, and he came up with the photograph. That's 100% authentic.

material like this will likely allow the king to survive this coup attempt.

Undisputed King of Short-Bus Riding Window Lickers

Nice LT

Old 07-10-2008, 07:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Aspired?

Hell he's got the best gig in the NHL. He doesn't have to do a full show.....as they just cut to him (most times in full regalia) and he states something typically opinionated.....and then goes back into his hole.

What's not to love?[8D]
No question he's got an easy gig, but at the end of the day he is still Don Cherry. I get a good laugh from him, but that is one crazy Canuck.

Quick Reply: I'm Famous!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.