Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm Famous!!!!!

Old 07-10-2008, 11:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I'm Famous!!!!!

Here here all hail the King.Some people are born leaders and others are just wannabe's.

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Be advised, however, that the Dark Horses are a team that is built on consistency, tradition, teamwork and pure unadulterated skill - one of the finest teams ever assemled. Stealing victory from thejaws of these stallions will be no task for the faint of heart, as the Dark Horses will be the first repeat champions in the history of the bowhunting world. This is their time.

If either of you guys (Captain Limerick orGerm) want my autograph, I'd be happy to send you a little fan package.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:37 AM
Dominant Buck

No sack riding......I'll leave that to the remoras of the world.

I'm discussing my financial interests in this.

Fran's new lease is now a free one, it seems. But since ya'll are hunting the same farms.....I'll take my bet up with you, personally. $20 for most "/antler....you and Fran.

Are you guys gonna share scouting tips and gamecam photos? Make sure and tell the landowners what Fran's jaloppy looks like....so they're not surprised to see it come scouting time and opening morning.

This ought ot be fun. I'd suggest all you guys make similar bets.....if you're looking for some good PA land to hunt. Price is right!
Old 07-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sharks don't have sacks!?

bummer.

Old 07-10-2008, 11:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

I just seen that Sticker on I-64 heading West!!

Not

Dan
Old 07-10-2008, 11:47 AM

Whatever works for ya. I'm in. Like Germ said getting way to serious and to deep with the free land talk. Was just trying to have some fun while I wait for 5oclock and I can leave work.

King or no King. Good luck to every team this year and everyone. I wish everyone a SAFE and successful hunt this year.

Signed,

Limerick's Undisputed King of Archery
Old 07-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

The window licker thing was funny the first time around, kind of. The 397th time, eh, not so much.

No sack riding if one is just stating a matter of opinion when given 2 (or more) choices. Same as voting really, and I’m sure few here are going to want to sack ride either candidate this year.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Dominant Buck

Sack riding = Yellow Dog

Backbone = Admitting when your candidate is full of ****....and the "other guy" is simply MORE full of ****.

"Possible" $20 lease forone of your fellow HNI'ers......

"Priceless"

Gospel.

The window licker thing was funny the first time around, kind of.
I didn't even see that, Ryan. Imagine
Old 07-10-2008, 12:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Your still going to lose the bet this year!
He doesn't have a bet........yet.
GMMAT's a lawyer's lawyer now, huh?Every dictator falls sooner or later. History always repeats itself.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Dominant Buck

GMMAT's a lawyer's lawyer now, huh?Every dictator falls sooner or later. History always repeats itself.
That just makes NO sense.....lol.

My assertation was he didn't have a bet with Fran.....OR me (although he does, now....with me).

EI stick around and get your wallet out. You might score some good land and not have to go North, this fall.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:20 PM

Do I hear a broken record? I bet you to post one post without mentioning free or cheap land.

Quick Reply: I'm Famous!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.