Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm Famous!!!!!

Old 07-10-2008, 10:48 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: I'm Famous!!!!!

I'm tellin' ya Fran.....

You HAVE to get you one of these buttons.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:01 AM

Well written. Still doesnt prove anything. Yes the Crown has to be taken. And in due time it shall! As for the contest, I cant wait to be a part of a team and lead them to victory! As for us, its been documented. The battle is on. Send your autograph over, ill hang it right next to our bet winning Mount.

Although I do have a question. If I am not mistaken, arent the teams randomly drawn? Meaning technically we both could be on the same team..... interesting. You may get lucky!

Heres a quote for you. As I see it the pressure is on you. If I dont have the most inches by the end of the year, well no biggy, I wasn't suppose to right???? But if you dont have the most inches by the end of the year....well this isnt just the superbowl Mrs. Brady. This is Huntingnet King!!!!, something you may have been taking for granted lately. Better brush the dust off your skills, your in for the fight of your huntingnet life. [8D]

"To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he as already accomplished, but at what he aspires too." famous author.

"A King is only has good as his last victory" famous author

"Kings get old and retire honorably, or they get old and are made to retire embarrassingly" Yours truley.

See you in the swamps! Or as you like to call them King Prussia Yards [8D]
Old 07-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Dominant Buck

Although I do have a question. If I am not mistaken, arent the teams randomly drawn? Meaning technically we both could be on the same team..... interesting. You may get lucky!
Wrong.

And for the 3rd time.....you don't have a bet with Fran OR me. I have one with Gary.

I bought Fran hunting rights to several farms for the "chance" of a $20 "loss". Gary could do with the $$ what he sees fit. He might even buy you a JAWS replica shark.

"A King is only has good as his last victory"
With all due respect.....I think the score's 2-0, right now.[8D]

See you in the swamps!
Swamps, hell! ....lol

You'll see him wherever ya'll park! He might even beat you to the best spots!
Old 07-10-2008, 11:10 AM

Ignoring sack riders since 2008. Well its 2008 and your riding the EX Kings sack aweful hard. No wonder he hasnt had very good comments. He's got someone on his lap [:'(]

2-0......all good things come to an end.

And the bet, whatever! Its been stated, we shall let the people judge for themselves!
Old 07-10-2008, 11:11 AM

I think Gary said we will use the $20 bucks to ship you guys "I Told You So!" Shirts. So there!
Old 07-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Buttons, Buttons, Butttons, Oh here are some for both of you to where so proud true.

Old 07-10-2008, 11:18 AM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: PABuckbuster12

Ignoring sack riders since 2008. Well its 2008 and your riding the EX Kings sack aweful hard. No wonder he hasnt had very good comments. He's got someone on his lap [:'(]
He does get clingy like that.

With one hand on Justins and one on Quicksilvers sack, he don't have to walk anymore. Just picks up his feet and gets carried! [:-]
Old 07-10-2008, 11:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

PA, your team is being drawn as we speak.

Old 07-10-2008, 11:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

Guys I was just playing along with the thread.
No beton deer hunting It was all for fun, getting to serious now. Take a step back and breath.

Good luck Kings
Old 07-10-2008, 11:22 AM

Ill take em! They can push the parking lots!

Quick Reply: I'm Famous!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.