Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm felling it

Old 07-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default I'm felling it

I dont know about you guys but i absolutly cannotwait until archery season. I have been shooting my bow everyday and today i went shoppingjust to buy2 newbow hunting videos.ive already hung my stands too.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: I'm felling it

My stands have yet to be hung, I'm spending all day tomorrow scouting though, and setting up another trail camera. There goes $25 worth of gas though.

Old 07-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

When I read your title (Of course it should read feeling rather than felling) I was going to come into your thread and remind you that this is a family site, whew was I glad it read differently. It's closer than we realize.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

yea im excited2 im surfin the web to cabelas, bass pro and others jus to look at hunting gear lol
Old 07-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Bartender

I was afraid to look also Rob.
Bro it has been a weird summer in a good way. It seems everywhere I go and glasssome fields I am seeing more bucks then ever before.
This has to be a great sign for this coming fall. Actually my buck sightings are out numbering the doe sightings.
What have you been up to lately?

T
Old 07-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well this thread is much cleaner then I thought it would have been. I have my trip planned to WV for 3 weeks. Going out to check the camera's, hang stands and get the place ready for the season! Then soon as I return it is off to scout some public land I hunt!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh great! I was doing fine until you posted this! Now I have to get my stands rechecked, see if there are any photos on my trail cams, I'll have to shoot my bow more than I have been on a daily basis. Thanks Sutton, I was doing just fine until you mentioned it.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:56 PM
Fork Horn

i was doing ok with it until i saw the i believe it was called drury biologic? tuesday and i saw this husband and wife the o' dells i think were their names. thewife shota nice 10 pt and then they look off to the left and a nice 8 pt was coming in. the husband reloaded and dropped the 8 pt i have never seen that before. i had goose bumps coolest thing i have ever seen. Over the july 4th weekend i went down to ky to the inlaws with my wife and scouted private land with my wifes cousin and saw some great sign and good deer so i am now going gray at 23 as this is my year coming up to harvest a good buck.Your not in this alone we are all addicts.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah i spelled it wrong you may think that the title is frightening but you looked you guys are sick lol PS i didnt mean it that way its been a long week already
Old 07-10-2008, 03:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh... feeling... I'm an idiot.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.