Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

mathews is lettin me down

Old 03-03-2003, 01:45 PM

Default mathews is lettin me down

sent them an email about four weeks ago and asked them to email me a list of dealers for my area because i am looking for a new bow and i am seriously considering mathews, but ive never received a response. is this how they handle things?
Old 03-03-2003, 03:49 PM
jca

Default RE: mathews is lettin me down

YES, THIS IS THE WAY THEY DEAL WITH THE AVERAGE CONSUMER...ONLY IF YOUR A DEALER, THEY WONT RESPOND TO YOUR EMAILS OR PHONE RETURNS...THEY MAKE A GREAT PRODUCT, BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!! THIS IS THE REASON I WENT TO PARKER BOWS, AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BOWS....GOOD LUCK, YOU' LL NEED IT
Old 03-03-2003, 04:04 PM
Spike

I requested a catalog via the internet site and had it in probably 10 days. Just my own experience. I now own a Mathews Q2 and couldn' t be happier.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:09 PM
Fork Horn

hoythunter48,
I' ve sent Mathews several emails about a variety of things, over the years (mostly stupid questions), and always got a very quick response, some within an hour. They have been upgrading their site for the past month, so it' s possible that you messages got lost in the shuffle. As far as your request goes, I still don' t know why they don' t have a dealer listing on their site. Might be worth asking.
Good luck,
Trebark
Old 03-03-2003, 04:35 PM

I sent a request for a catalog a few months back got it in a few days also sent several e-mails and I got quick responses to my questions
Old 03-03-2003, 04:49 PM

Mathews has always answered my e-mails in a fast manner. I can expect about a 24 hour response time for them which isn' t bad at all.

Old 03-03-2003, 05:06 PM
Typical Buck

I love my ultra2 and the Mathew bows in general, I didnt apprieciate the way they handled my problems that I had in the past with them. It took them 6 weeks to finally send my new limbs and never returned phone calls and rarely returned my emails, when they did they side stepped my questions...yep, they make a great bow, but their customer service truly does suck!
Old 03-03-2003, 05:12 PM
Typical Buck

I have nothing but GOOD to say about Mathews and their Technical Support Team.

I bug them constantly with e-mail on various things I' m thinking of trying as well as things that pertain to my bow and caring for it.

They have . . . EVERY TIME . . . responded quickly and have been a tremendous resource and help for me. If I ever need to buw another bow . . . it will be a Mathews.

I am ONE very satisfied customer.
Old 03-03-2003, 05:12 PM
Fork Horn

About equal good and bad responses. Sounds like maybe a particular individual at Mathews is dropping the ball. I wonder if they know how damaging that can be, especially on a forum, where word travels like wildfire?
Charlie
Old 03-03-2003, 05:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Did you do the dealer locater form on their internet site and check the box that says reply by email? It' s alot faster!

Quick Reply: mathews is lettin me down

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.