Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

mathews is lettin me down

Old 03-05-2003, 07:14 AM
nub

Default RE: mathews is lettin me down

jb: Yes, excellent choice.

Lil: I wasn' t referring to the stuff between your toes after chaseing sheep for a dozen days or so in the rain.[]

Tree Hugger: Feel free to elaborate. Where in WI. you from?
Old 03-06-2003, 09:38 AM

Guys thanks for the opinion on the FX,I felt good about my choice and you guys validated it.Thanks Jeff
Old 03-06-2003, 12:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I' ve never had a problem with them but I allways contacted them by phone . The tech' s may not be real friendly but the information given is usealy accurate , and thats definatly important .
Old 03-06-2003, 08:10 PM

I' ve sent 3-4 e-mails to them in the last month or so and every one of them were answered by the next day. No company is perfect and most of them will eventually let something slip through the cracks. Also, the error rate of a company is really relative to the number of customers a company has.

For example, maybe you hear twice as many complaints about a particular company when compared to the competition. However, maybe that company sells three times the product. Therefore, while they may have more complaints than anyone else, if you look at it as a percentage of their sales, they may actually have less complaints per customer average. While at the same time, companies sometimes do have a tendency to " slack off" when they reach a certain level of success. Whereas, the smaller companies are still hungry for growth and try harder.