Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New TV Shows

Old 07-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default New TV Shows

With the beginning of the 3rd quarter, we have seen a lot of new shows out on TV. Just curious if you guys have seen any shows that you thought were worth watching. I have them all tivoed, but have only had a chance to watch a few so far.

I watched the first show of Adrenaline Outdoors second season and thought that they have done a good job and are growing as a show. I also watched the first episode of Whitetail Freaks and it seems like it will be a lot of the same this year...lots of HUGE bucks getting chased after and killed!

Are there any first year shows out there that i should keep an eye out for? I have been meaning to check out The Drurys/PSE Bow madness show, but havent had a chance yet...
Old 07-03-2008, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New TV Shows

Muzzy Bad to the Bone is becoming one of my favorites. I will tivo Bowhunter Magazine TV today aswell as Wildlife Obsession. PSE Bow Madness was a great show. Reisner and O'Dell killed a good deer in Washington. Dream Season should put some big deer down this season, with their all pro format.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I caught an episode of Heatland Bowhunters (or whatever its called LOL) on Tuesday evening. You guys did an excellent job producing the show. I'll be sure towatch again.

I usually try to catch The Wild Outdoors becuase I know a few of the guys on there. Jay needs to buy a better microphone though, he sounds like he's in a well most of the time.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buttonbuckmaster

I caught an episode of Heatland Bowhunters (or whatever its called LOL) on Tuesday evening. You guys did an excellent job producing the show. I'll be sure towatch again.
Haha, its just called Heartland Bowhunter Television or HBTV Glad you enjoyed it! Next week has my early season buck from last year on it

ORIGINAL: buttonbuckmaster

I usually try to catch The Wild Outdoors becuase I know a few of the guys on there. Jay needs to buy a better microphone though, he sounds like he's in a well most of the time.
haha, i know what you mean! I havent seen any of the new stuff but i will be sure to check it out. They usually seem to kill some nice bucks!
Old 07-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I haven't had a chance to watch any of them yet. I deleted everything from the tivo before they started and I should have days worth of watching when I return home on Monday. I did just pick up a few more dvd's to watch while away though!
Old 07-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

HBTV was pretty awesome! Definitely TIVO if ya get a chance.... LOL
The new season of the Drury Brothers PSE bow madness was pretty good. I think that was the one where a smaller 3.5 yr old buck kick the crap out of a bigger bodied 5.5 monster. That was pretty awesome.

There are a couple more, but I can't think of them right now.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Started watching Dream Season, and the teams this year seem to be pretty good all around guys. Saw an episode of whitetail freaks this morning, and I'm not a fan of the hip-hop like music they had overlayed in a few spots, lol. Seemed a bit out of place. Other than that, I haven't watched much.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:02 PM

Michael, what channel is yer all's show on?

Old 07-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mobow

Michael, what channel is yer all's show on?

Pursuit and MAN on DirectTV (608 and 611)

MetroSports here locally in the KC area
Old 07-03-2008, 02:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Enjoyed your show the other night, well done all around. Format-wise, it reminded me alot of Driven 24/7, Pat Reeve's show. I haven't caught too many others yet, besides Realtree on ESPN2, which was good (Blanton is shooting a bowtech!). All the new shows are starting now so I'll have to keep the DVR busy.

Quick Reply: New TV Shows

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.