Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New TV Shows

Old 07-03-2008, 02:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: New TV Shows

When on Metro Sports Mike? I get that channel.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Awesome! It will be on Sundays at 7:00am and 5:30pm!
Old 07-03-2008, 02:31 PM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

The show airs on Metro Sports at 7:00am and 5:30pm on Sundays. The only really good airtime is 5:30pm but oh well LOL.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:32 PM

Mike beat me to the punch!
Old 07-03-2008, 02:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

I watched the first show of Adrenaline Outdoors second season and thought that they have done a good job and are growing as a show.
I enjoy that show to an extent, but I will admit that sometimes the husband/wife thing just gets under my skin. It seems like everyone is trying to capitalize on the Lee & Tiffany craze, which is extremely lame. Same with Driven TV w/Pat Reeve. I like Pat and enjoy watching his hunts, and Nicole is smokin' hot but come on now. Enough is enough. Stop the madness!!

I also watched the first episode of Whitetail Freaks and it seems like it will be a lot of the same this year...lots of HUGE bucks getting chased after and killed!
So did I and it was decent, but not super great. All the tricky editing and fancy effects are cool, but I'm a pretty basic dude. Show me some cool footage and tell me a good story and I'm happy. I don't need all the shakey effects, distressed graphics, and funky music. Sometimes it gets to be a little too much for me. The "rockstar hunter" trend is getting old pretty quick.

I'm also looking forward to the new Bow Madness show just to see how it turns out, and to see the footage that wasn't used in this year's Drury DVDs (which I own and have watched already). The editor for the show, Marc Baird, used to edit Gettin' Close so it should be pretty good. I'm just hoping it's not too overdone.

I'm DVRing everything I can with my crappy Dish Network non-good-channel-having satellite package.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Justin

I'm DVRing everything I can with my crappy Dish Network non-good-channel-having satellite package.
hahaha, that just made me laugh out loud! People in the office are looking at me weird... [X(]
Old 07-05-2008, 05:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Finnaly after working my weird schedule i was able to watch episode one of HBTV. Good job guys I enjoyed and looking forward to seeing you down the big 10