Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

QAD HD PRO on sale

Old 07-01-2008, 01:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default QAD HD PRO on sale

just thought id toss this out there for you guys since others have done the same and saved me cash in the past...

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...&noImage=0

QAD PRO HD...not sure whats "different" from the ultra rest...(doesnt look like or sound like anything) i will find out...mines in the mail...been wanting one BAD and cant beat 30$ off! but wont get home till mid august so wont be shooting till atleast then....shoulda brought my bow with me for the summer...didnt think id have the room to shoot....

(dont order the DDW field spray if its still marked at like 3.88 a bottle! i had 2 or 3 bottles in my cart to find out its a mistake!!! [:@])

hope yall are doin well! ole mauser is still alive n kickin...just dont make it to the library much...too busy fishing when im not at work! lol life on the Cape is pretty good...im starting to miss PA...and hope i get some time to bowhunt this season...between ranger training and most likely EMT i dont know how much time i'll get...but, in the end, even if i give up a whole season, it will be well worth it....i just gotta keep that in my head...gotta carry atleast a B average to graduate the academy so if i got ANY work or studying i wont be in the tree stand..

buck mount will be waiting on my when i get home!! i cant wait for that!!!