Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

pink vanes pics

Old 07-01-2008, 09:22 PM

Default RE: pink vanes pics

ORIGINAL: Dubbya

ORIGINAL: mobow

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Mobow,,where ya at bro?? He is the king of pink
Yeah, that's what I hear....[&:] Anyway, I'm sorry to disappoint ya'll......but I no longer shoot pink. I made such a fashion out of it that LOTS of guys at the shop are shooting pink now, so I had to switch it up.

Right now my 3D arras are 2 black 1 green. My hunting arras will be 4" shield cut feathers, 2 barred white, 1 solid white. Man, those pink blazers and killer pink wraps from onestringer did look sick though! I may have to change back.....man that's sharp...
Yeah I'm 100% SURE that's the reason they all started shooting pink... cuz some guy got lucky and killed a big buck!!!
Call it what you will bro....call it what you will. But deep down you KNOW it just took something to bring the killer instinct out in me....and if that happens to be a little pink....well.........I'm ok with that. For some reason or another.......the band "Flock of Seagulls" just entered my mind......Hm, what's that all about I wonder....[&:]
Old 07-02-2008, 03:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: pink vanes pics

ORIGINAL: .243win

wingbone were did you get those

.243win
I made 'em up myself. I got a bunch of full length feathers some pink, some white, from a guy whogot out of archeryand was selling all his stuff. I cut them to length andspliced them together. Shaping is done after the fletch is glued on.