Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Props go out to the guys in PA and MI getting it done.

Old 06-27-2008, 07:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Props go out to the guys in PA and MI getting it done.

ORIGINAL: early in

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

No he's from Pittsburgh,that & the other place we liken to hell Philadelphia are not considered parts of PA.[:@]
The effects of living in a world where blacktop is more prominent than top soil are quite apparent.
While this may be true, I live 10 miles from Phila and hunt just 20 miles from the city, where you can take unlimited antlerless deer. That says something that most other area's in Pawith more top soil can't say.Oh yea, there's a few P&Y's running around in there too. I'm just saying.
And all the doe you can shoot and this too, I didn't relize how lucky you were.[:-]yea that Top soil really sucs.

Philadelphia sees murder rate of 1 per day
More than larger cities, and 17 percent ahead of last year
Old 06-27-2008, 08:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: early in

No he's from Pittsburgh,that & the other place we liken to hell Philadelphia are not considered parts of PA.[:@]
The effects of living in a world where blacktop is more prominent than top soil are quite apparent.
While this may be true, I live 10 miles from Phila and hunt just 20 miles from the city, where you can take unlimited antlerless deer. That says something that most other area's in Pawith more top soil can't say.Oh yea, there's a few P&Y's running around in there too. I'm just saying.
And all the doe you can shoot and this too, I didn't relize how lucky you were.[:-]yea that Top soil really sucs.

Philadelphia sees murder rate of 1 per day
More than larger cities, and 17 percent ahead of last year
Simple solution, don't go in the city. Oh yea, I think it's a bit more than 1 per day!
Old 06-27-2008, 09:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

I will say PA is producing a pile of PY class bucks,but I know of only one person that has ever had one officially measured
I can say the same for NY.I know a lot of guys that have shot P&y deer and never have had them entered.

One guy, has at least 12.