Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ok, enough hear- say....

Old 06-16-2008, 02:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Ok, enough hear- say....

Maybe that deer was standing on his head, rolled up in a ball, or maybe he just misplaced his Heart[8D]

Dan

P.S. The Red oval at the bottom of his chest and just above the legs is his heart.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:56 PM
Dominant Buck

Guys you gotta Love that heartshot!!
True colors, Dan.....TRUE colors.

That buck was shot from 23' up......at 33 yds. I've stated in this forum, more than once, that I did the "autopsy" on this animal.

Maybe that deer was standing on his head, rolled up in a ball, or maybe he just misplaced his Heart[8D]
He actually wasn't (believe it or not). He was working a scrape and quartering away from me.

And yet...."I'm a liar". You might as well come right out and say it, Dan. that's what you're implying. Better yet....you can just call me that when I see ya.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Guys you gotta Love that heartshot!!
True colors, Dan.....TRUE colors.

That buck was shot from 23' up......at 33 yds. I've stated in this forum, more than once, that I did the "autopsy" on this animal.

He actually wasn't (believe it or not). He was working a scrape and quartering away from me.

And yet...."I'm a liar". You might as well come right out and say it, Dan. that's what you're implying. Better yet....you can just call me that when I see ya.
Nah!! I just think he was doing Hand stands when you shot him

Dan
Old 06-16-2008, 02:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can't wait to see if you're as funny, in person!
Better yet....you can just call me that when I see ya.
Are those personal threats Jeff?
Old 06-16-2008, 03:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: HuntinGUS

I can't wait to see if you're as funny, in person!
Better yet....you can just call me that when I see ya.
Are those personal threats Jeff?
It wouldn't be the first ones

Can anyone overlay the anatomy pic over the Deer Deer pic? Just kind of curious. Looks a tad off to me.

Dan
Old 06-16-2008, 03:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dan, if you don't think that you can get into the heart from that entry hole in Jeff's picture- you might need a little anatomy lesson of your own, bub.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:05 PM
Typical Buck

Yes, I have read enough threads to know that when somebody questions something Jeff uses he gets real defensive, I think alot of it is guys messing with him cause they know how to push his easy to push buttons. He will take things out of context if he feels his personal choice of equipment is being critisized. I used to enjoy reading his comments but now they are mostly arguments and over dramatizations...
Old 06-16-2008, 03:06 PM
Dominant Buck

No "threat", Danno. I mean it. And if I'd personally threatened you.....you'd have cried to the mods faster than you did inthat Atlas thread.

(Oh ****.....I feel a "No YOU'RE a Shmoopie" rant coming on!)
Old 06-16-2008, 03:06 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Dan, if you don't think that you can get into the heart from that entry hole in Jeff's picture- you might need a little anatomy lesson of your own, bub.
I would have to agree, it would have to be a steep angle but it can be done. he said he was "23 feet in a tree", however it was "33 yards out"!
Old 06-16-2008, 03:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

meanv, 40 years of hunting and you didn't learn a thing except to thump his own chest! I for one say nice shot Jeff, who cares what this guy thinks, the deer is on your wall!

Quick Reply: Ok, enough hear- say....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.