Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rage Broadheads

Old 06-13-2008, 06:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Rage Broadheads

I've used Razorback 5's, Muzzys, grim Reapers, cheapo Eastmans and now Hypershocks. All worked like I hoped they would.The Eastman BH'sI shot were a whopping $3 a head, yet the deer were just as dead as the ones I shot with the Grim Reapers. I haven't tried the Rage head, becuase I have about 50 BH's in my garage right now lol. But I've seen the results of the Rage first hand from my friends bucks. They look like a great head to me, but I really don't understand why anyone cares about what head the other guy is using.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Dominant Buck

What's funny, BBM...is neither do I (Care what BH someone else is using).

I drive a Toyota Tundra (and before anyone goes down THAT road....it's a Co. vehicle....and my personal vehicles are american made).....and I'd think it highly comical for someone driving a Diesel Ford F250 to make derogatory comments about my truck....when he had no "real" knowledge of it. I just get tired of the conjecture and heresay.

If you're a Tundra driver.......give us a review. Respect. (analogy, of course)
Old 06-13-2008, 07:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

[hr]
I would rather have a Rage two blade shot thru my Temple then to show up at my Proctoligst and have bloodcreek come out snapping on a latex glove. --------BAM....

Old 06-13-2008, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

That wasn't aimed at you Jeff. Just a general statement about why most everyone seems to have BH envy of what others are shooting.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

So now a self-described "opinion"....based on looks....is "knowledge"?
Heck yes! When you've been bow hunting and messing with broad heads for the last 23 years you tend to know what you like and what you don't by just looking at them Jeff. When I like a head and someone else doesn't like the same head its perfectly fine. We all like certain characteristics on different heads. I don't get all bent out of shape when someone don't like what I shoot. Big fricking deal to me!
Old 06-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Dominant Buck

Your words, not mine (bent out of shape).

Like I said....tell me it's crap when you've used it....and your words/opinion carries weight.

Otherwise.....it sounds a lot like.....

I've never shot a bow like yours, Schultzy.....but it looks like a piece of ****.....so it's crap.

Paraphrased, .....ya know
Old 06-13-2008, 07:20 PM

That vehicle may be American made, but only technically.....Half of the parts to make that rascal came from Japan..... There's no such thing as an "American made" vehicle anymore.....Not in it's purest form anyway.

I honestly don't know why you get such enjoyment (or should we call it...dedication) to arguing with someone's OPINION. I'm being sincere here, were you on your high school's debate team or something? The problem with the way you carry on is your words don't carry much weight either. And before you go down that road, I know you're not openly trying to sway someone's opinion......
Old 06-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Original: GMMAT Ya know.....I'd say this if it was anyone.....but really....that's about themost assinine jibberish I've read on here in a long time.

Isn't there an old saying about opening your mouth....and removing all doubt?
Ya know, Jeff, I am sayin this because "you" made the remark. I do not care what you think about my opinion. Did you get that Jeff. Do not care in the least.

And as far as the "removing all doubt" tidbit, well a lot of us here never doubted you from the beginning. And to me,well, you just proved yourself once again.

Good Day.

LT
Old 06-13-2008, 07:29 PM
Typical Buck

Why don't I just give everyone a pack of SlickTricks! Then after a great season and a group hug, we can all be friends again!
Old 06-13-2008, 07:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Your words, not mine (bent out of shape).

Like I said....tell me it's crap when you've used it....and your words/opinion carries weight.

Otherwise.....it sounds a lot like.....

I've never shot a bow like yours, Schultzy.....but it looks like a piece of ****.....so it's crap.

Paraphrased, .....ya know
Wow! Where or when did I say they were crap? I never did! You are something Jeff. Is this the true Jeff? I hope not.

Quick Reply: Rage Broadheads

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.