Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rage Broadheads

Old 06-13-2008, 07:35 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Rage Broadheads

You mean I can't be in the ass-kissing fraternity, Don.....where everyone posts telling the other how they're MORE of a shmoopie. Maybe then my words would carry weight.

Crushed, I tell ya...............crushed.

That vehicle may be American made, but only technically.....Half of the parts to make that rascal came from Japan.....
And what does this pertain to? I think this proves my whole point in this thread.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Schultzy never knocked the heads, he just said that they were not for him

just i didnt want a bowtech, i wanted a bear. so i got one. doesnt mean im knocking bowtechs does it
Old 06-13-2008, 07:42 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

You mean I can't be in the ass-kissing fraternity, Don.....where everyone posts telling the other how they're MORE of a shmoopie. Maybe then my words would carry weight.

Crushed, I tell ya...............crushed.

That vehicle may be American made, but only technically.....Half of the parts to make that rascal came from Japan.....
And what does this pertain to? I think this proves my whole point in this thread.
Oh no, you can be in whatever ass kissing fraternity you want to be in. Or....maybe you can't. Hell, it's not up to me, so I just don't know.

All I'm saying is, I just don't understand what it is that's in you that makes you debate as diligently as you do. And it's not necessarily a bad thing, in fact there could be quite a bit to learn from most of the conversations. But when we're debating OPINION.....well.........there's just no right or wrong, is there?
Old 06-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Typical Buck

I think one of the funniest things is that you put "have a great weekend" at the end of almost everyone of your threads, but you keep yapping!!!!
Old 06-13-2008, 07:52 PM
Dominant Buck

Remember that next time someone who's never held one, shot one or seen one in person......comes in here and says that they'd never shoot a hoyt....because it's an inferior bow....."in their opinion".

"Opinion" based on "WHAT"?

See?

I heard Rush one day say...

"having an opinion, in and of itself, is not virtuous......if your opinion is just plain wrong"

Tom....you never know who might be checking in.....and since I'm not kissing assor texting/PM-ing....I'd hate to miss somebody.

Oh, sorry....Have a great weekend, Tom.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:03 PM

Remember that next time someone who's never held one, shot one or seen one in person......comes in here and says that they'd never shoot a hoyt....because it's an inferior bow....."in their opinion".

See?

"having an opinion, in and of itself, is not virtuous......if your opinion is just plain wrong"

Tom....you never know who might be checking in.....and since I'm not kissing assor texting/PM-ing....I'd hate to miss somebody.

LOL.....Ok, I'll be sure to do that. In fact, I'll follow your lead.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:14 PM
Typical Buck

Did I miss something? My PM box is empty and I haven't sent anyone a PM in quite some time. Theres only one member on this forum that has my number and he doesn't post in the bow hunting section even though he is a great bow hunter.

Old 06-13-2008, 08:19 PM
Dominant Buck

Tom don't take things so literally. I didn't accuse you of kissing ass, texting, PM-ing or PMS-ing. I was joking.

Oh yeah....but still have a great weekend.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Tom don't take things so literally
You should try that Jeff. Seriously!
Old 06-13-2008, 08:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

See?

i didnt know an opinion could be wrong

Quick Reply: Rage Broadheads

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.