Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunting rags vs. Website deer warfare

Old 06-11-2008, 08:45 PM

Default RE: Bowhunting rags vs. Website deer warfare

I agree, magazines tend to be dull and repeat themselves. The human factor on here always brings in a new perspective. That can be refreshing of frustrating at times, but we learn from it either way.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

north american whitetail is one of the only magazines i will read because different bucks and stories are in every one, although i still read petersons bowhunting because of the true bowhunting adventures and sure shots lol
Old 06-12-2008, 05:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Kevin,
I have both of the Eberharts books and have found them to be excellent.I have also think that Hunting Trophy Whitetails in The Real World by Don Higgins,Year-Round Trophy Whitetails by Joe Brooks,Bow Hunting Trophy Whitetails by Bobby Worthington and Mapping Trophy Bucks by Brad Herndon are all top notch.
I have been purchasing deer hunting books over many years now and have a pretty decent collection.The one's that I have mentioned are the best of the more recently published books.