Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Fuse string suppressor

Old 06-11-2008, 07:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Fuse string suppressor

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

It is just another version of what meanv sells
You mean....kinda like like the F150 is just another version of the truck? No offense intended to anyone....but I'm NOT interested in the one you mentioned. I'm only interested in the one I cited.

Thanks, anyway.
That made me laugh out loud. Good stuff Mr. V.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm a big fan of the FUSE string supressor. I've played around with them at the shop quiet a bit and installed quiet a few of them. I like them because they offer so much adjustability. They are proud of them though (price wise).

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure where the comparison of the MeanV came into play? The FUSE has a completely different stopper, and the MeanV doesn't have near the adjustability.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

[blockquote]quote:

It is just another version of what meanv sells[/blockquote]

You mean....kinda like like the F150 is just another version of the truck? No offense intended to anyone....but I'm NOT interested in the one you mentioned. I'm only interested in the one I cited.

Thanks, anyway.
Just bustin' your chops Jeff. No offense here either. I do like the suppressor I got from Meanv though. It serves it's purpose well. Just like the one BigJ made for cheap. I was not so privy to the materials being so readily available or I would have made my own.

By the way, a Ford F150 is not really a truck, it's a repair bill waiting to happen.[:-]

LT

Old 06-11-2008, 11:39 AM
Dominant Buck

By the way, a Ford F150 is not really a truck, it's a repair bill waiting to happen.[:-]
Fair enough opinion.....and along those lines....

Everyone has their opinion of the meanv suppressor. I'd as soon buy arms from Hugo Chavez.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Everyone has their opinion of the meanv suppressor. I'd as soon buy arms from Hugo Chavez.
WOOOOW!!!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 11:48 AM

I've got a 13 year old Ford Ranger w/ 190,000 miles on it, only thing it's ever been in the shop for, other than routine maintenance stuff, is a heater blower. That thing has been the epitomy of reliable.

Has Dan upset you there GMMAT? Wow, pretty strong words.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've got a 13 year old Ford Ranger w/ 190,000 miles on it, only thing it's ever been in the shop for, other than routine maintenance stuff, is a heater blower. That thing has been the epitomy of reliable.
I know mobow, our company started us out in the Rangers. Great little trucks. They went to F250 Ext Cab Super Duty 4x4 now and it is a POS. 3 fuel pumps, 4 stabilizer struts, a front end that just hurts, and cheap fall-apart shift linkage all in only 3yrs and 110,000 miles. Kinda turns my stomach.

Anyway, not trying to hijack Jeff, just-a-kiddin'.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have got no bones with ya Jeff, but is your opinion on the man or the suppressor? Maybe, I missed what you thought of the suppressor outside of the guy making it, but can you tell it again? By the way, I think the Fuse looks cool, I have a buddy that needs a suppressor but shoots a parker and that Fuse front mount is just the ticket...I think I may surprise him with a early bday bow present.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey I'm not the one that brought up Obama in a Rush Limbaugh thread.

I'm good leaving ANYTHING other than what I asked for out of this conversation. I'm interested in the Fuse string suppressor. That's it.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fair enough. I was just wondering what you thought the weak points of the product that you obviously wouldn't buy were. If its a matter of not wanting to support the company that makes it....I get it, there are things out there in this world that I like the looks of, but won't buy cause I am not down with the companies ideals or mission.

Quick Reply: Fuse string suppressor

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.