Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 06-10-2008, 09:02 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anyone changes the strings on their NEW bow BEFORE they sight it in/get it home ?

i dont although when i buy a new bow (mathews) it comes with sweet zebra strings
Old 06-10-2008, 10:04 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Anyone changes the strings on their NEW bow BEFORE they sight it in/get it home ?

I like to setup bow by eye and shoot the heck out of the new string for a couple daysand then toss it.Install the new strings and fine tune it.Winners is a good Choice.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:55 AM

Still shooting the Fuse strings that came on my Katera XL.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:47 AM

I have a new Whisper Creek Innovator Pro waiting on a set of Rock Solid Strings/cables to arrive before I set it up.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:35 AM

I am just shooting what is on my fred bear instinct, i though it had tech twist strings on it, but the guy at the shop said it was winners choice, either way they are good strings, and i will have custom ones made once they need to be replaced.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nope, I haven't. I've tried, the only reason that I didn't is because the strings weren't ready...
Old 06-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

i dont although when i buy a new bow (mathews) it comes with sweet zebra strings
I'm not a fan of Zebra strings, just my opinion though.

I will most times, order a new set when I order a bow. When I ordered my Shark X I ordered a set of Nathan Brooks strings. (B2 Bowstrings) which are solid by the way. I've had stock Fuse ('07's and they were TERRIBLE), stock PSE strings are bad too, Winners Choice makes a great product. I think XCoat is great. I'll be sticking with the Nathan Brooks strings for a bit, he's a great guy and makes a good product.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: im ocd

Still shooting the Fuse strings that came on my Katera XL.
I'm still shooting the Fuse strings that came on my Vectrix XL.

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.