Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Scent Lok - Husband & Wife

Old 06-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Scent Lok - Husband & Wife

ORIGINAL: Rammer

ORIGINAL: silentassassin

They seem like good people. Watching their show reminds me how happy I am that my wife does not hunt. A man needs his time alone!
Ah, DC once again we think alike!
I'm with you guys. I had a gf that hunted at one time in my life, and talk about never getting to spend time with the guys.
I'm with you guys too, she's got a gorgeous smile but I think my wife is hotter both in looks and body. The only thing I could ever be jealous about them is the property, don't want the life as a job nor the wife that hunts.

Old 06-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

As a result of this post....glad mamma does not hunt....don't tell her I said this....I need someone to watch my little babies during the week when I hunt...[:-]oh fooooooooooooggg^&^(*&...she just walked up stairs so I will send this now!!
Old 06-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Typical Buck

I have only watched their show a couple of times but it did nothing for me. She was too "girly" and silly for me and the guides/guests were all coddling her. It was annoying to me. Yep she's attractive, but so are a lot of women including my wife.

I am also in the camp thathas no desire for my wife to hunt which is a good thing, because while she supports me and lets me be selfish with time for about 4 months out of the year, she has no desire to go with me.