Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Scent Lok - Husband & Wife

Old 06-10-2008, 03:06 PM

Default RE: Scent Lok - Husband & Wife

know them both... mom always said if I don't have something nice to say than don't say anything at all. I will just leave it to that.

Old 06-10-2008, 03:55 PM
Typical Buck

They seem nice enough to me but they're on tv and therefore get the "actor" lable. If they really are good people cool, if they're not, it doesn't affect me in the least. I guess Lee's lucky. My wife doesn't hunt a bit, couldn't care less about it, and wont cook venison. I get to hunt everyday from oct. to dec. if I want, I buy whatever gear I want, and she doesn't complain one bit. Now, to me, that's lucky. Plus she's hot.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Michiganwhitetails74... looks over his shoulder while the wife watches the bachelorette...and says!, You're hot too honey....better than TIF...and its ok that you don't hunt! Thankyou for supporting me dear[]
Old 06-10-2008, 10:29 PM
Fork Horn

someone looking for brownie points.. eh there buddy Mich?
Old 06-11-2008, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

You are all lucky your wives hunt.Mine says its stupid, waste of time and so on. Thats why I go more so I don't have to hear it all the time. As for Tiffany, I'm trying to find the show where shes bowfishing in a bikini. I heard that is something to see.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:21 AM

They seem like good people. Watching their show reminds me how happy I am that my wife does not hunt. A man needs his time alone!
Old 06-11-2008, 10:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Mottz

You are all lucky your wives hunt.Mine says its stupid, waste of time and so on. Thats why I go more so I don't have to hear it all the time. As for Tiffany, I'm trying to find the show where shes bowfishing in a bikini. I heard that is something to see.
lol, there are pics all over the internet from the show
Old 06-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Typical Buck

They seem like good people. Watching their show reminds me how happy I am that my wife does not hunt. A man needs his time alone!
Truer words were never spoken, IMO!
Old 06-11-2008, 03:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ah, DC once again we think alike!
Old 06-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: silentassassin

Ah, DC once again we think alike!
I'm with you guys. I had a gf that hunted at one time in my life, and talk about never getting to spend time with the guys.

Quick Reply: Scent Lok - Husband & Wife

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.