Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Magicman

Old 06-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Magicman

ORIGINAL: ICALL2MUCH

IMO, both of you seem like outstanding people. It is great to see outdoorsmen getting together!

Congrats to you both!
I really apprecitate that ICALL2MUCH!! It don't get any better then BSing with people in person who have allot of the same beliefs and hunting styles.

Old 06-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Steve,

Just got in the house this evening.. Sunday, been out all day...checke my messages.. nothing from Todd.. Couple from Dan.. sorry dan!Anyway.. sounds great, Todd told me he'd give me a call when he gets close, Dee and I are expecting them early this week..Did they happen to say when they thought they'dhit Idaho???We are off on summer vacation after 1/2 day in the morning at school..... so hopefully we can show them around a bit, I am looking forward to meeting Todd, seems like a great guy.. Todd if you happen to read this.. we'll leave the light on.. call anytime..
Old 06-08-2008, 09:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats great, I love to here stories like that.I'd love to meet more of you guys, Im close to a lot of yall this week but im just a tag along. Maybe one day ill be back to meet up with some of you guys.

Old 06-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Troy he didn't say for sure when he'd be arriving in your neck of the woods. PM me if you want his cell#. He left around noon today and plans on stopping at a few places along the way.

Old 06-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

Thats great, I love to here stories like that.I'd love to meet more of you guys, Im close to a lot of yall this week but im just a tag along. Maybe one day ill be back to meet up with some of you guys.

That would be great! Then we could play B.U.C.K. my way!![8D]
Old 06-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

Troy he didn't say for sure when he'd be arriving in your neck of the woods. PM me if you want his cell#. He left around noon today and plans on stopping at a few places along the way.

Right on Steve, glad you guys had a nice visit, nothing better than talking whitetails with fellow addicts! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Yeah, go ahead and pm his cell, I will give him a call .... thanks again!

Troy
Old 06-08-2008, 10:38 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Steve

Glad you had a good time!! He didn't head through ND on his way out west?? Would have loved to meet him. Greg/MO is right... it didn't take very long at all to earn respect. Now you on the other hand... [8D]

Tim
Old 06-08-2008, 10:45 PM
Fork Horn

thats pretty cool. I look at most of you on this site as big brothers.. in a good way.. i learn so much just from readin posts, day in and day out. my read to post ratio is like 100:1 so im always reading, but barely posting... either way you guys have taught me alot just from your stories and i hope to be a great hunter as most you are, or try to be.. no pun inteded. and.. it too would be pretty cool to chill someday with a frosty beverage swapping stories, or going on a hunttogether in these vast different states which you all are from. i just wish i had more time to spend in the woods to be totaly honest.. need more hunting buddies too.experiance and experiance, as well as persistance.
-Chris
Old 06-08-2008, 10:46 PM
Fork Horn

P.S.
did he do any Magic Tricks? like split an apple with an arrow from 70 yards away on his tippy toes while holding a beer with his left hand?
Old 06-09-2008, 05:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: shed33

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

Right on Steve, glad you guys had a nice visit, nothing better than talking whitetails with fellow addicts! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Yeah, go ahead and pm his cell, I will give him a call .... thanks again!

Troy
PM sent.

Quick Reply: Magicman

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.