Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm back from Quebec Bear Hunt!

Old 06-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default I'm back from Quebec Bear Hunt!

Well guys...I returned from my 3rd bear hunt in Quebec and it was my first return with no bear...Usually when I hunt I have a bug suit on...this year we had high winds, sleet, snow, rain and just horrible weather....I passed on some small bears and 7 of 9 guys killed bears....However, the trip was the best I ever had in regards to terrain and total experience....I was 2 hours north of Forestville, Quebec, 1018 miles from Detroit Michigan...

I am an outdoors guy and being with nature supercedes killing something....I had some great video of our trip and the pictures can't explain what the adventure was really like....Maybe some day L8ker will go with me....I'm going again in 2009...Shultzy, Magic...let me know 1595$ and 95% success....no see no pay..free hunt the next year.....here are some pics!!!!

Don't look at me...look at the terrain and realize the beauty of the outdoors...

Old 06-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I'm back from Quebec Bear Hunt!

Thats awesome brother, Sounds like a hell of a good time in the woods. Me and another guy (jakeintx)on here are planning a canadian black bear trip in 09 as well, it will be my first. Thanks for sharing...
Old 06-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

nice pics Brian. Larry , Moe, and curly in Quebec? Quebec would never be the same!
Old 06-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Dominant Buck

But hey, there's something wrong with your pictures. Those are gun scabbords on the ATV's, not bow cases. Say it ain't so JOE.[&:][&:][8D] Wrong forum. LOL[8D][8D]
Old 06-01-2008, 09:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cherished memories....go with me in 2009....Eric ...the owner...he's like a brother....I got the hook up....You'll get a bear!!!

Shultzy....lets go@!!! Curly!!
Old 06-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I bought a gun scabbard for my 30-06. My scope hit the scabbard b/4 the barrel bottomed out. Have you checked for scope clearance?
Old 06-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well at the least you enjoyed your time in the woods!
Old 06-01-2008, 09:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats awesome Michigan!

too bad you didnt get a bear though.........sure sounds like it was fun though!
Old 06-01-2008, 09:23 PM

Great pics Brian! glad you had a good experience!!
Old 06-01-2008, 09:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sweet pics Brian!! You said it right though, I guy don't gotta kill a bear to enjoy himself on a hunt. I was checking my cell phone every chance I had waiting for the text message saying I got one. Maybe next time right!!

Thats a little spendy for me to go bear hunting. I can do it much cheaper in my own state but thanks for the offer anyway buddy. Its the thought that counts.

Quick Reply: I'm back from Quebec Bear Hunt!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.