Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hunting Items you Purchased?

Old 05-29-2008, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Hunting Items you Purchased?

I remember a thread coming up a while back about what you were going to buy hunting related when you got the tax credit the government was giving out this year. I did not thinkI was getting it because my accountant said I made too much to qualify. Well I looked at my account last week and saw that I had another deposit from the treasury, I immediately e-mailed the accountant with my concerns and she replied thatI get to keep it. So, my question is what are you guy's and gal's going to buy or what did you buy hunting related???

Me,I had already bought a new bow and rifle so I am just going to put it back in the savings account to cover some of that money, and use it for diesel this fall.....
Old 05-29-2008, 09:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hunting Items you Purchased?

Bought a Katera, still waiting for it though[:@]
Old 05-30-2008, 06:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

I wrecked my truck a couple of weeks ago. My wife and I decided to replace it with a small car since I commute 160 miles round trip every day. So when I get the check in the next couple of weeks I'll be buying a beater truck with it. Something just for hauling my tractor and for hunting trips. I don't care what kind of MPG the truck will get since it will be parked 99% of the time. The new car is averaging 34.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: txjourneyman

I wrecked my truck a couple of weeks ago. My wife and I decided to replace it with a small car since I commute 160 miles round trip every day. So when I get the check in the next couple of weeks I'll be buying a beater truck with it. Something just for hauling my tractor and for hunting trips. I don't care what kind of MPG the truck will get since it will be parked 99% of the time. The new car is averaging 34.
I hate to hear about you wrecking your truck bro ( hope your alright ). Yeah, I know what you mean about not caring about the mileage,Idon't drive mine either except for huntingand pulling....Thats pretty goo dmileage at 34mpg, I am sure before too long everyone is going to be looking into ways to save on gasoline, if they haven't already!!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I bought my first trailcam...and a taurus pt140pro carry pistol....the rest went to bills[:'(]