Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone looking to bowhunt IL?

Old 05-28-2008, 04:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Anyone looking to bowhunt IL?

Well folks, I was hoping to not have to make this post but the time is at hand and I have a wonderful opportunity for someone who may be interested. My good friend dukemichaels and I have located a wonderful little piece of ground for lease here in IL that lays in the dead center of the famed "golden triangle" where the big bucks roam. Unfortunately with the price of gasoline limiting our out-of-town trips this fall, our already planned trip to defend the title at the Campbell Outdoor Challenge, and my wonderful decision to get married a week before the season starts,our time to hunt this land is going to be at a premium.

What that meansin not so many words isthat we have a wonderful opportunity for 1-2 bowhunters to get in on this lease and not only have access to a wonderful piece of ground to hunt, but you will get to meet us and possibly even hunt with us as well.

So there you have it. I won't divulge too many details in public but for those who are interested feel free to PM me or e-mail [email protected] with any questions you may have. I can provide full details as well as aerial photos of the land as well. Cost is $1,000 per guy, you will have access to this land all season. Its not the biggest pieceof ground in the world, but it's in the right spot, which is all that matters.You're on your own for lodging and food, but that's the price you pay if you want to hunt big bucks. If you buy duke some Wendy's he may let you snuggle in his sleeping bag with him.

That's all I've got. Let the games begin.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:34 PM

Default RE: Anyone looking to bowhunt IL?

Wow!!! a hunt with you!??! No way!!! What is this world coming to??
Old 05-28-2008, 04:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

That would be a dream for me.... That is a very cool thing to offer there Justin.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:35 PM
Bartender

Sorry I couldnt JZ.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just so everyone is clear this isn't really a "hunt with Justin and Mike" thing like we're some celebrities or something. We basically have a lease that we're not going to hunt much and that if our wives found out how much we were spending they'd castrate us both. So we figured we'd throw it out there and see if anyone was interested in splitting the piece with us. As long as you're serious about bowhunting and not a total jackrod, we'd love to have you.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:39 PM

All jokes aside Justin, it would be a great opp to hunt with yall and teach this old dog new tricks, and I would love to hunt IL, but Im in Va and couldn't make that trip, but it is a nice gesture to us all !!
Old 05-28-2008, 04:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

God, if only I had heard about this before I booked my Albertahunt. I could have saved about $3000!![&o][&o][&o][&o]
Old 05-28-2008, 05:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hmm....? Interesting!!
Old 05-28-2008, 05:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

Hmm....? Interesting!!
It damn sure is Shultzy!!I would have jumped at that opportunity had I not already dropped $4500 on Alberta!! Like my Mom used to tell me (God rest her soul), timing is everything!![&o][&o]
Old 05-28-2008, 05:13 PM

What an offer....

If only I didnt live halfway across the country and had a G laying around[&o]

Quick Reply: Anyone looking to bowhunt IL?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.