Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who taught Ted?

Old 05-26-2008, 10:16 PM

Default RE: Who taught Ted?

I like the nuge for the most part, but the article made him out to be a perfect shot which he is not. I've seen a few of his high fence kills that were bad shots. gut and neck shots are not exactly great shots.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:02 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 05-27-2008, 05:02 AM
bigcountry

Your kidding drop. You never heard of one of the best rests in the business just 6 years ago? Every archer knows bodoodle. At least ones I know. They were hot until the drop aways came out, and went out of business.

http://www.bodoodle.org/mainpage.htm

Old 05-27-2008, 06:28 AM
Typical Buck

I guess that's why he can make such a perfect gut shot.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:11 AM
Kid
Typical Buck

If i had never made a bad shot in my life i might complain. But i have, so i won't!
Old 05-27-2008, 07:58 AM

When you've killed a 10th of the animals he has then you can critique his shooting style.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:36 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Double Creek

When you've killed a 10th of the animals he has then you can critique his shooting style.
Well I better head to my high fence and start poac.... I mean shoo.... I mean hunting then.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:37 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: Splitear_Leland

Well I better head to my high fence and start poac.... I mean shoo.... I mean hunting then.
So your trying to say that you know for fact that every animal he has killed is high fence?

Old 05-27-2008, 11:05 AM

I fail to see the correlation of how he chooses to hunt to his shooting style? Please enlighten me...
Old 05-27-2008, 11:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

I fail to see the correlation of how he chooses to hunt to his shooting style? Please enlighten me...
You don't have to shoot very well if they can only run to the other side of the pen.

I hope I was able to help.

Quick Reply: Who taught Ted?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.