Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Are all of em like this??

Old 05-23-2008, 07:17 PM

Default RE: Are all of em like this??

Yep. I cannot wait to see what they come out with for the Diamond line next year. Hopefully something like the Marquis but with a shorter brace hieght, more like 33".
Old 05-23-2008, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Swift Arrow

Yep. I cannot wait to see what they come out with for the Diamond line next year. Hopefully something like the Marquis but with a shorter brace hieght, more like 33".
Do you mean axle to axle?

I can't wait to see next year line of bows!!
Old 05-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

[:-]
Old 05-23-2008, 07:45 PM

Yeah, axle to axle. I like the Marquis except it is a tad too long for me. I wanted the Allegiance but I could not justify spending $150 more at the time. I think that 33" is the ideal legnth for an all around bow.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Swift Arrow

Yeah, axle to axle. I like the Marquis except it is a tad too long for me. I wanted the Allegiance but I could not justify spending $150 more at the time. I think that 33" is the ideal legnth for an all around bow.
I like the length of the Marquis.. I don't really think that 1 1/2 will make that much of a difference.. I think Bowtech need to work more on their short stop.. I haven't read many good things about it and I am considering removing mine and putting a Mean V instead.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Absolutly agree Im going to put mine to the test Sunday morning at a local 3-d shoot. It will be the first time i have shot it in a shoot. The bad thing is, it will be after comming home from a 12 hr hoot owl shift []can you say coffee!!
ORIGINAL: MeanV2

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

im also a first time bowtechian I have the Gurdian and absolutly love the thing. Im shooting it better than any bow i have ever owned congrats on your new love VA.
Dan, I just came in the door from shooting my Guardian and while it may not be as fast as my Airborne 82, that Bow is an absolute Joy to shoot.

It is just an Awesome shooter!!

Dan
Old 05-23-2008, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree completely. I have owned and shot bows by the big three, Mathews, Hoyt, and Bowtech. I was a die hard Mathews fan of over 15 yrs. when I went to get my son a bow last season. I ended up buying him a Bowtech Tomkat and while I was there I made the "mistake" of shooting the Guardian. Needless to say I was back trading off my Apex 7 the next day and I never looked back. Had it not been for my complete change of heart by wanting to go traditional this season, I would be heading to the woods with an 82nd.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

[:-]
He knows something we dont know.... makes me sick[:'(]

I love my ally, I like the General also, If the General could put out Ally speeds and feel the way it does as it is now.... there would be nothing else that could be done to a bow. period.
Old 05-24-2008, 08:41 PM

I think Bowtech has really been a solid bow and I don't think there too many people who will disagree withoverall performance, huntability, smoothness, and forgiveness all in one bow. The Ally is sick and I like the 82nd and 101 st as well, but the Ally and the Guardian were just sick smooth draw and shot.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shot the bowtecha nd i love it, but i also like the new truth 2

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.