Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Fatal buck fight...pictures included UPDATE: SCORES

Old 05-23-2008, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Fatal buck fight...pictures included

by the one pic the crooked brow tine one looks to be the one that broke his neck...

I probably would have tried to leave them together...but thats me...crazy find hopefully they passed thier genes on before the fight
Old 05-23-2008, 07:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Swamp those are cool pics but im swatting you with a broom for UNLOCKING THE TWO [:@]What were you thinking? BUT they are yours and you can do what you want with them. That would have been a great Euro mount with them still locked. Two very nice bucks, i hate you lost them like that.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.
x2! Excellent pics they are. Its a shame 2 nice bucks like that have to go out that way. Mother Nature is a bitch!!
Old 05-23-2008, 10:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

that sux, i wish i could shot one of them.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:31 AM
Typical Buck

Cool pic man, what a shame.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Swamp those are cool pics but im swatting you with a broom for UNLOCKING THE TWO [:@]What were you thinking? BUT they are yours and you can do what you want with them. That would have been a great Euro mount with them still locked. Two very nice bucks, i hate you lost them like that.
I thought pretty hard about that. But I honestly wanted to get a good look at them individually to see what kind of potential they had, or if I could ID them in some of the trail cam pictures I had. With the way that they smelled, it was pretty dang hard to manage just getting the heads off.... nevermind trying to dress them out for a Euro mount.... And I don't have a pot that big. I ain't paying no taxidermist for something I found. I figured that I'd put them on the wall next to each other with a frame of the pictures of them locked together..... be pretty neat that way... makes it a bit easier to display... I don't exactly live in Biltmore Estate... space is precious.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

That is so tragic and a waste of a good mount
Old 05-24-2008, 01:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I understand totally just yanking the chain thats all but im still swatting you with a broom [8D]
ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

I thought pretty hard about that. But I honestly wanted to get a good look at them individually to see what kind of potential they had, or if I could ID them in some of the trail cam pictures I had. With the way that they smelled, it was pretty dang hard to manage just getting the heads off.... nevermind trying to dress them out for a Euro mount.... And I don't have a pot that big. I ain't paying no taxidermist for something I found. I figured that I'd put them on the wall next to each other with a frame of the pictures of them locked together..... be pretty neat that way... makes it a bit easier to display... I don't exactly live in Biltmore Estate... space is precious.