Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

McKenzie Hunters Buck II Replaceable core, anyone know where to get the CORE?

Old 05-19-2008, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default McKenzie Hunters Buck II Replaceable core, anyone know where to get the CORE?

I have a McKenzie Huunters Buck II 3-D target and can't find anywhere on the internet that sells the replaceable core for it. I have been to over a dozen or so sites and they ALL advertize the McKenzie target and say it HAS a replaceable core but NONE of them have them anywhere where you can purchase them or even a price for one. Can someone help me out because it's time to get shootin' and my old target needs some love.
Thanks
Old 05-19-2008, 04:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: McKenzie Hunters Buck II Replaceable core, anyone know where to get the CORE?

I really can't help you with your question, but is that a good target to use broadheads with?
Old 05-19-2008, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: McKenzie Hunters Buck II Replaceable core, anyone know where to get the CORE?

I don't think it would be a very good target for shooting broadheads into, I mainly use it for field points while practicing. I bought it at Dunham's Sporting Goods on sale for a very reasonable price for a 3D, it was $59 and couldn't pass it up. Like I said, they have the deer (McKenzie-Hunters Buck II) and advertise that it comes with a replaceable core but NO SITE has anything about the replaceable core or a price.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

You might consider calling the company that makes them?