Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 05-18-2008, 02:42 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 05-18-2008, 02:55 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Lets see some photos of your hunting spots.

did not need to sneek i was on my way to the stand and just walked right past them my stand is like 40 yards away and they never moved ,happens everytime i go to that spot ,im able to walk right past like 10 of them and just get in my stand ,but i cant lie i did take 3 last year just walking to my stand .i hunt this spot only for the first 2 weeks of november then i rotate.
there will be a lot of pics this year getting a new camera
Old 05-18-2008, 02:59 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: drenal

did not need to sneek i was on my way to the stand and just walked right past them my stand is like 40 yards away and they never moved ,happens everytime i go to that spot ,im able to walk right past like 10 of them and just get in my stand ,but i cant lie i did take 3 last year just walking to my stand .i hunt this spot only for the first 2 weeks of november then i rotate.
Man dernal,are you hunting a park.lol
Old 05-18-2008, 03:04 PM
Fork Horn

closest deer i shot drop was less then 6 inches away ,walking out of my stand past this thick bush and heard a rustle a ok 7 pointer was bedding down and i shot him right through the bushes on my knees with 3 witnesses my freinds looking at me from the truck thinking i was saying my last prayer before leaving the woods .
Old 05-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 05-18-2008, 03:10 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: recurver167

ORIGINAL: drenal

Man dernal,are you hunting a park.lol
lol no way i have a job that benefits me getting few decenthunting spots

and i do hunt 100%private land which require a lot of favors from me ,but i dont mind in the long run .
Old 05-18-2008, 03:16 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

Drenal is hunting a zoo.....

Its like the guys whom hunt behind six flags safari, in the pines....Cats get out of that safari ALL the time...Its just not public knowledge..The only way I found out is through a cop friend of mine, he works down that way. Those guys must see some strange crap hunting that area...

Hey man, shooting a few of them isnt a bad thing...Did you walk up to them and stick the arrow into them with your hand, or did you actually draw back ?

I have some spots that I could basically walk up and punch the deer.....Not the bigguns, though.
lol ye its one of them places you can hunt with a knife lol
ye i drew back on him but had maybe 4 inches of bush beefore the arrow tip.
drop its a spot in north east nj that you can even discharge a slingshot unless you own 50 acres ,well my non hunting buddy owns 280
Old 05-18-2008, 03:20 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 05-18-2008, 03:38 PM
Fork Horn

i build cell towers and service them the towers and the whole cell systems they are all private land and no pressure at all ,some of them are in the middle of no where .some other properties are rock quarries and land fillsthat i got from welding a few broken rigs for the owners.
im just a all around freindly guy that just had enough jewels to ask and got extremely lucky thats all.
Old 05-18-2008, 03:41 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.