Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Best Bowtech Bow ever. NON center pivot.

Old 05-16-2008, 12:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Best Bowtech Bow ever.

I voted for 101 b/c that what i have and i love it.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm on my 20th BowTech or something like that now? Not exactly sure, but it's up there... Without a doubt, the Allegiance. I'm on my third or fourth one and specifically ordered thislatest one in a couple weeks ago for me to keep forever.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:37 PM

Default RE: Best Bowtech Bow ever. NON center pivot.

I like the looks of the Tribute but you cannot beat the specs of the Allegiance. Now, if they could only make a black ice with allegiance type specs than I will be set for life.
Old 05-16-2008, 06:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've owned 4 Allegiances, and while it's a little early to say with certainty. My Airborne 82nd has officially retired my Allegiance as of now.

Later in the year I can speak with a more positive opinion, but so far the 82 is everything the Allegiance was for me and just a little more.

The 07 Guardian is the only 07 I still have and have no plans on it going any where.

Dan
Old 05-16-2008, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ive owned a patriot, allegiance and now I have an 82nd airborne. Hands down Id say the best out of those 3 is my airborne. My wife just got her equalizer and she absolutely loves it. Fast little sucker too 26" draw set at 52lbs shooting a 322 grain arrow she is getting 258fps.
Old 05-16-2008, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

No real experience with much of Bowtech, although I shot the 82nd, General, and Allegiance, as well as my 101st. Maybe it's my left hand switch, but I can't but do more than 50 draw drills on my 101s (at 60#) before I'm pretty darn tired. Time will tell. I liked the draw cycle of the Allegiance a lot.
Old 05-16-2008, 07:54 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 05-16-2008, 08:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

Well. Looks like:

14 people have an Ally

4 people have a tribute
4 people have an 82nd
5 people have a 101st
1 has an older bowtech
and
1 has a Patriot

I voted for the Ally. i dont own an Ally and never hunted with one. However, I did shoot most of the new bowtechs...Including the Airborne line(wasnt impressed). The Ally really grabbed my intention, and after I shot it, I told the tech to start setting it up.

While he was working on it, I shot the General again and changed my mind. Good choice or bad, I went with the General ONLY because it was more quiet. I take far shots and dont want a ducked arrow, and Im anal about pressure and keeping my stand locations unknown to deer.
I voted for Ally but I don't own one just going from what I have heard on here I had a tough time deciding between Ally and 82ND both have great reviews.
Old 05-16-2008, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Over on the "other" site, it was pretty much unanymous Tribute.....
Old 05-16-2008, 09:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

Over on the "other" site, it was pretty much unanymous Tribute.....
As popular as the Tribute was. I shot it for most of a summer but the Ally sent it to the bench come Hunting season.

The 82nd is showing signs of doing the Ally that way this year. This could be the first year in several I don't pack an Ally with me Hunting.

We shall see!

The 82nd has surpassed all my expectations in everyway. A few tweaks here and there and this bow will be by my side for some time to come. I am now working on tricking out an 82, Big time!

Dan

Quick Reply: Best Bowtech Bow ever. NON center pivot.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.