Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What should I do?

Old 05-15-2008, 08:08 PM

Default What should I do?

Ok I got this bow just so I could go hunt behind my house on about 20 acres with neighborhoods all around the outskirts of it. This was going to be my first hunt here in NC every year we would go to WV to hunt.

Three years ago I went walking back in these woods and found some tracks, a few rubs, bedding area, food sources and etc... So this passed year before I left for traiing and etc, I ran into someone walking the woods. An obvious crackhead because thier was an abandoned house in the woods with a spoon that has been used to cook his stuff. Pipes everywhere. Didn't think much of it talked to him for a minute and kept going... Thinking I would never see him again I scouted a few good places to put some feeders and some stands. I found some GREAT spots I mean it was perfect! The deer was moving through the same vicinity every day about 7am and 7pm. So I put up 3 feeders in that general area close to other food sources they obviously been eating.

I went to training and everything, came back and checked these feeder and this crackhead was living in the old house but he has completely trashed the woods. He set up a camp on one of my feeders, put pillows and blanket covers on paths I made. Beer cans and bottles all over the place. So now I start looking around and cannot find any signs of deer anywhere near. This was obviously thier main food sources and the guy ruined it.

What should I do? Right now I'm pissed off about it and think he should wear a well wooped arse. In his mind I'm guessing he owns he woods but in my mind it belongs to everyone. I put in lots of work into making these places good spots, but he destroyed it!
Old 05-15-2008, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What should I do?

eeeerrrrrrr thats a tough one! I would confront him again and ask him whats up tell him you hunt the woods and he is screwing it all up. Take a buddy or 2 if your not comfortable. Who owns the land? You know find out whats going on so you r not going insane. Hell if he is doing drugs turn him in plan and simple!
Old 05-15-2008, 08:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

well if it is private property, and you dont have permission to be there, then theres really nothing you can do
Old 05-15-2008, 08:21 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 05-15-2008, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Uh... call the police? That's what I'd do.

Littering and.... littering and...
Old 05-15-2008, 09:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think it may be time to find a new spot
Old 05-15-2008, 09:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Dubbya

Uh... call the police? That's what I'd do.

Heh, I'm guessing not too many will catch that........[8D]
Old 05-15-2008, 09:09 PM

I would hate for his old shanty to catch on fire.......hint, hint
Old 05-15-2008, 09:12 PM

ORIGINAL: Dubbya

Smokin the...
Old 05-15-2008, 09:49 PM

ORIGINAL: xXxrory7xXx

well if it is private property, and you dont have permission to be there, then theres really nothing you can do
Its government property, so I could get him for littering but he will just come right back. I think I'll take the ol' sledger hammer up the crappy shaq knock some studs out then take a chain strap it on my truck and tear the house down. Hopefully that willk keep him from coming back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.