Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Smoke Broadheads!

Old 05-14-2008, 10:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Smoke Broadheads!

Before I start talking I am going to tell you I am a staff shooter fo smoke broadheads so I test them allot!

The smoke broadhead is safer to cary around when you are hunting cause all the blades are hidden inside the broadhead. The accuracy is unbeatable. It is just like a field pint untill impact but they do not expand on a normal foam target unless you have the "Tommy Nocker". the penatration is unbelievable. it has a sharpend tip for more penatration. both sides of the blades are sharpendincasefor some reason the broadhead doesn't go through it cuts a back cut out of the animal for a shorter blood trail.and thats about I can tell you about them. but here is a picture of what they look like!

click here to go to smoke broadheads website!!!

Old 05-14-2008, 11:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Smoke Broadheads!

Dude they look like a sweet head... but $43.00 for 3 heads?? I just cant justify it. I wouldtry them in a heartbeat if they were cheaper though.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will see if I can get you a deal!!!
Old 05-15-2008, 05:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

They do seem a bit pricey but look like one hell of a cutting head, i like the fact that they are double edged.
Old 05-15-2008, 05:42 AM
Typical Buck

Thats pretty expensive. I would like to try them though. I have been shooting fixed head but would like to try a good faithful mechanical.
chris

Old 05-15-2008, 05:46 AM

ive been shooting 100gr rocket steel heads for years and love them but i might have to try these they look pretty mean
Old 05-15-2008, 05:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

they look good but it seems hard to get the blades back inside the head
Old 05-15-2008, 06:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

A head that doesn't open in a target kinda scares me..
Old 05-15-2008, 08:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

and thats about I can tell you about them. but here is a picture of what they look like!
How about material construction, cutting diameter, weight.......how DO they open? How are the blades retained? Did you test them for durability? Will they shave hair out of the package?

Come on man.......your staff right? If your gonna pimp em' then PIMP em. Why should someone buy them other than they look mean and fly good. That sums up 99% of the heads on the market.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

If they do not open on a foam target I am not buying into them! Hell my rages open when I shot them threw paper!

Quick Reply: Smoke Broadheads!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.