Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Vabowman: The next GMMATT?

Old 05-08-2008, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Vabowman: The next GMMATT?

For the past 2 1/2 years or so our very own GMMATT has beenon quite a tear, creating new threads like the world was coming to an end. For a time it appeared that the man seamingly spared no expense and gave no thought to anything other that creating new threads for the masses to gobble like the Internet gluttons we all are. And gobble them we did my friends. We posted and replied until our fingers bled, then we duct taped them up like the men we and continued our electronic battles. My, what a grand time it has been! A time of excess, expensive bows, and Rob's mullet.Much like the 80's, only without the tight rolled jeans and Max Headroom shirts.

After awhile our frenzied pace slowed and Jeff has settled back into the groove, posting on a consistant basis but not out to set any records. Love him or hate him, agree with him or disagree with him, Jeff is a member of this Internet "family" and speaking for myself alone I enjoy reading his posts, input, and hearing what he has to say about things in general. And with over 13,000 posts to his credit he has a lot to say!

Now the fall of 2007 hits and a new member with the handle of "Vabowman" joins the Forum. He may have taken a few days or even weeks to start figuring out the lay of the land but once he had it down he was off and running. Posting here, posting there, posting everywhere! Posts about this, posts about that, posts about whiffle ball bats! In fact, in just over6 months of HNI membership this man has amassed over 2,100 posts. That's 10-11 posts every single day since he's joined. Impressive I say! However, he's going to have to pick up the pace if he's going to catch up to Jeff's 15 posts per day average since that fateful October day in 2005 when he became one of us.

So here's to you, Mr. Posts Too Much on the Internet Guy. You earned it!

PS - This is all in good fun.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:38 AM

Default RE: Vabowman: The next GMMATT?

ROTFLMflippinAO!!!!!!! Dude......where in the hell do you come up with this stuff??? OMG, that's freakin hysterical.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

hah..........too funny! [8D]
Old 05-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Dominant Buck

I quit.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I quit.
You can't quit now! There are more posts to make!

and if you quit, the terrorists will win.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

I quit.
LOL, Hell Jeff1/3rd of your post are after you state you're done in a thread It's not in your DNA to quit
Old 05-08-2008, 10:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thats about as funny as it gets!

13,000+ posts in just over 2 years, GMMAT how many keyboards have you burned thru????lol
Old 05-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Germ

I quit.
LOL, Hell Jeff a 1/3rd of your post are after you state you're done in a thread It's not in your DNA to quit
I find that this "location" lacks "maturity".
Old 05-08-2008, 10:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

As much as anyone can try, there is only one GMMAT!
Old 05-08-2008, 10:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

HAHAHA, very well done Justin. Thats some funny %$@#^ right there.

Quick Reply: Vabowman: The next GMMATT?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.