Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Don't Ever Order From Here:

Old 05-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Don't Ever Order From Here:

I have had nothing but good experiences with them and have used them more than once I have probably made 4 or 5 diffrent orders through them.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: brucelanthier

ORIGINAL: npockat32

ORIGINAL: brucelanthier

Why wouldn't you wait and let this play out before determining they jerks and nobody should buy from them? You accuse them of jumping to conclusions about you, yet you are doing the same with them.
Because I am a honest person and I wouldn't lie about this. If I said I didn't use it I didn't use it. That's the final answer.
I am sure you are but how many timesshould a business get burned by others that are less than honest before they make everyone, even the honest folks, jump through the same hoops?

Just ask any of the guys here that work at pro shops how many times customers try to put one over on them and get something for nothing.
There are places that say, "yes sir send it back and we'll refund you" no questions asked. THey are by the by huge in the industry. Wonder how they got that way?
Old 05-08-2008, 12:46 AM
Site Bouncer

I thought those Octane quivers were the "cat's meow" and could be adjusted to fit ANY type of broad head?????? What gives?

My Mathews quiver fits the Rage broad heads just fine.

It sucks their putting you through this....I hope it all works out fine in the end.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I live in UK and i've had a number of items from them and have not had any problems at all . i would not hesitate to use them again .
Old 05-08-2008, 06:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Also, they said they would only give me store credit if it was returnable. I want my money back because I want a different quiver they don't carry.
Did you read their returns policy on their webpage before you bought the item?

[align=center]RETURNS[/align]

Returns may be made within 5 days of receiving the item. A request to return any item made be made by calling: 1-800-745-4296 or email us at: [email protected]
Customers returning items will be given a store credit for the amount of the item only. Some returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.

Please follow the directions below to return an item.

1. Call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-745-4296 for a Return Authorization number.
2. Please copy your invoice for the item you are returning and return it with the item. Retain a copy for yourself.
3. On the Outside of the package your are returning write the Return Authorization number that you received from our Customer Service Representative. For us to properly process your return, the Return Authorization number must be written on the outside of the package.
4. Send the package /item insured and prepaid by the US Postal Service or UPS, which ever works best for you. Address the package to Attn: RETURNS DEPARTMENT, Bowhunters Superstore, 1045 Zeigler Road, Wellsville, PA 17365.
4. Customer is responsible for return shipping cost.
there you have it this post is now useless...start reading before you buy something.
Old 05-08-2008, 06:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: twildasin

Also, they said they would only give me store credit if it was returnable. I want my money back because I want a different quiver they don't carry.

Returns may be made within 5 days of receiving the item. A request to return any item made be made by calling: 1-800-745-4296 or email us at: [email protected]
Customers returning items will be given a store credit for the amount of the item only. Some returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.

1. Call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-745-4296 for a Return Authorization number.
2. Please copy your invoice for the item you are returning and return it with the item. Retain a copy for yourself.
3. On the Outside of the package your are returning write the Return Authorization number that you received from our Customer Service Representative. For us to properly process your return, the Return Authorization number must be written on the outside of the package.
4. Send the package /item insured and prepaid by the US Postal Service or UPS, which ever works best for you. Address the package to Attn: RETURNS DEPARTMENT, Bowhunters Superstore, 1045 Zeigler Road, Wellsville, PA 17365.
there you have it this post is now useless...start reading before you buy something.
That is useless to me. They are telling me they won't take the item back becuase I used it and I never did. All I did was put my arrow with a rage in it and I didn't like how it was sticking out. So I called them and told them about it and they think I am lying to them and used it and that is not the case. All I want to do is return my quiver and get a different one fro them.
Old 05-08-2008, 06:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: npockat32

ORIGINAL: twildasin

That is useless to me. They are telling me they won't take the item back becuase I used it and I never did. All I did was put my arrow with a rage in it and I didn't like how it was sticking out. So I called them and told them about it and they think I am lying to them and used it and that is not the case.
I thought you said they needed to inspect it before determining if it can be returned because you told them you put a broadhead in it. Quote from your original post:

All I did was stick a arrow with my rage in the quiver to test it out and they said they would have to inspect it 1st to see if I used it at all.
I don't think that it is unreasonable to inspect an item that had a broadhead stuck into it to see if it is able to be resold or not. I don't see anywhere that they are accusing you of lying.

I have bought 3 different releases from them, used them, and returned them because I didn't like them. No questions asked, and I got store credit on my returns because that is their policy. It sounds like they are following their policy with you and making sure the product is returnable.

Good luck finding a quiver you like.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

I don't think they are suppose to be mail ordering octane accessories any way. My understanding is that Octane is a pro shop accessory like Mathews accessories.
I'll have to check on this tomorow.
Cabela's sells them...
Old 05-08-2008, 09:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

[&:]
Old 05-08-2008, 09:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

k thanks for lettin us know

Quick Reply: Don't Ever Order From Here:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.