Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Deer photo could be offesive

Old 05-04-2008, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Deer photo could be offesive

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

wahoo, I have to respectfully disagree. In fact, I think America has done just the opposite. They have shoved everything else down our throat and others in the world except Christianity. Our secular culture has been spread far and wide, im ok with that, however, in the last 30 yrs we have become a very anti-Christian nation and I not talking about separation of church and state. I mean that is ok with me as well, I just mean our morals and values arefar from being Christian. Are you still in school?
Yes sir, still in school. I agree with you completely about the past 30 years. I also think with the ways we tried to push Christianity on Native Americans, Jews and African-Americans (i.e christianity as a white religion). I feel that while this animosity towards Christianity is not as intense as it once was, had these events not occured, there would be no animosity at all. Again, I agree with you, the past 30-40 years secular culture has dominated, however, looking back beyond that is where the root of the "evil" begins growing.
Old 05-04-2008, 07:11 PM

Default RE: Deer photo could be offesive

I asked if you were in school b/c I wanted to know what your professor's take on this is. You know, the prof that is athiest and liberal?? Every college has them, I know UVA does. I think Christians have left a mark, however, it has not all been forced. There are many people living places that religion or more specifically Christianity is not welcomed and the people there are wanting to hear the Word and they have and have accepted. It is a Christian "duty" to spread the Gospel, not force it, but tell it, and others must make the choice..