Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hope this works. Recommendations?

Old 05-04-2008, 07:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hope this works. Recommendations?

I have a friend that is selling an 06 Switchback XT..I am a bowtech guy mainly, but IMO this is one of the best bows Matthews ever made. It has a Trophy Ridge Drop Zone Rest, a Trophy Ridge Matrix Sight on it, and a Carolina Stab. I think he was asking six, but I know he wants to get the new DXT, so he would prob take 550 for the whole deal. Little more than what you wanted but a nice package.
Old 05-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Typical Buck

I have a mathews ready to hunt,pm me for the details.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

LT,
I really am happy for you and your brother. The 2006-2007 season was the first time I'd hunted in 13 years. Part of it was the Navy keeping me away. The last few years was due to a kind of falling out we had (long story). When I finally got the chance to go again with my brother, it was as if all those years in between had been swept away, and we were right back where we used to be. We agreed then and there that no matter what happened, this family hunt would never be interrupted again.
The sad part was our other brother, Roger, who we hadn't seen in 15 years was supposed to go with us also. Plans were made... we were all pumped up, but Roger went to the hospital on July 13th, found out he had cancer, and then two weeks later..... before I even had a chance to go and see him, he was gone.
No matter what you've got to do, get him back out in the woods, and enjoy the time together. Best of luck to you both!
Old 05-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

I can't help with the bow question but congrats to your brother. It's a joyous time when someone lost returns. Good luck to you both.
X2 from me! Thats a good thing to hear LT! I wish your bro the best!!
Old 05-04-2008, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

I can't help with the bow question but congrats to your brother. It's a joyous time when someone lost returns. Good luck to you both.
X2 from me! Thats a good thing to hear LT! I wish your bro the best!!
x3 glad to hear he has changed his ways