Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Move over STS, welcome Meanv2

Old 05-03-2008, 05:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Move over STS, welcome Meanv2

yea its just a standard allen bolt hell your shop should have a ton of them! And NO mine never came loose! Sorry I jumped on ya there but I get a little aroused when someone puts down a product that bad. I am at my shop alot and he sells a ton of them and I yet am to see someones come loose.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:04 PM

well, I like the thing, except that it came loose. I don't know how it can be installed wrong. I guess it can if you say it can, but what would make it come loose. can I use some wax on the threads like I have done with other screws in the past and see if it holds? I don't know what caused it, I was not surprised when it did after what I read about them, Im not putting it down, Im just stating what happened, and I had a Norway string tamer on the X force and never had issues. I paid money for something that came loose, that's it..
Old 05-03-2008, 06:43 PM

Don t take this the wrong way Vanbowmen I don t mean to insult,,ARE YOU ACCIDENT PRONE,,and why didnt you just get a meanv
Old 05-03-2008, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Iwhen I said installed wrong I meant Loctite! Get a new bolt put loctite on it and it will be fine! If your shop put it on it should of been loctite. any bolt not loctited on your bow will eventually work its way loose with all the vibration from each shot!
Old 05-03-2008, 07:31 PM

blackfish, read my first post, explains it all, stop thinking you are gonna insult me, Im thick skinned like the giraffe...twildasin, I got it, will do!!! thanks bud!!
Old 05-03-2008, 07:45 PM

Hey will you get one of those funny posts on again I am bored and your the king ,kangaros, monkeys GIRAFFES FENCE OR NO FENCE, JUST A FEW IDEAS
Old 05-03-2008, 07:50 PM

it takes time to come up with those things.... give me a day or two...
Old 05-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: blackfish

Hey will you get one of those funny posts on again I am bored and your the king ,kangaros, monkeys GIRAFFES FENCE OR NO FENCE, JUST A FEW IDEAS
Uh Oh... he called you the King , not good......I don't think "the King" would approve!
Old 05-03-2008, 07:59 PM

Hey I am asking around for a giraffe hunt for two and you know who I m taken,double high fence only.
Old 05-03-2008, 08:01 PM

Im there!! BHF, I will not accept that position, I willy gracefully decline...

Quick Reply: Move over STS, welcome Meanv2

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.