Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Where is everyone tonight?

Old 05-02-2008, 07:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Where is everyone tonight?

ORIGINAL: LittleChief

I'm here.... intermittently. I know you don't really care, PT, but I thought I'd let you know anyway.

I'm marinading a new batch of deer jerky, and we're trying an "original" fish recipe tonight. Normally, I like my bass "southern fried", but we're experimenting with bass filets stuffed with crab. Should be good.
LC ..... whatcha mean I don't care??? You be my favorite injun!

Brent ..... how ya been???? No turkey season for ya?
Old 05-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: MO_Bowhnter

I think GMMAT is down in Old Mexico.
He is ..... I'm bored .....sick as a dog .... don't know if Ill get up to go turkey hunting tomorrow....

Matt .... what happened to your 15 pager?
What do you mean you don't know if you'll get up to go turkey hunting tomorrow????? I'm dying over here already tagged out, WISHING I could go out in the AM and you might sleep in?????? Tony, your killin me!!!!!!!!![8D]
Old 05-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm in the house.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

He is ..... I'm bored .....sick as a dog .... don't know if Ill get up to go turkey hunting tomorrow....

What do you mean you don't know if you'll get up to go turkey hunting tomorrow????? I'm dying over here already tagged out, WISHING I could go out in the AM and you might sleep in?????? Tony, your killin me!!!!!!!!![8D]
I know, Joe!!!! My chest is on fire, I cant stop coughing, and tomorrow is the first chance I could get out .... our season opened Thursday.... Git over here and shoot one for me Joe!!! We can smoke it tomorrow afternoon!!
Old 05-02-2008, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: LittleChief

I'm here.... intermittently. I know you don't really care, PT, but I thought I'd let you know anyway.

I'm marinading a new batch of deer jerky, and we're trying an "original" fish recipe tonight. Normally, I like my bass "southern fried", but we're experimenting with bass filets stuffed with crab. Should be good.
LC ..... whatcha mean I don't care??? You be my favorite injun!

Brent ..... how ya been???? No turkey season for ya?

Ive been good Tony, cant complain really. How bout yourself? The turkey season is in, but I missed my chance it looks like and havent seen them in a week and a half, but I got "other" things keepin me busy.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

I know, Joe!!!! My chest is on fire, I cant stop coughing, and tomorrow is the first chance I could get out .... our season opened Thursday.... Git over here and shoot one for me Joe!!! We can smoke it tomorrow afternoon!!

DOAH!!!!!!! if you would of said something this morning I could of been there already!!!!!! I hope you feel better bro. Maybe some fresh early morning air is just the what you need!
Old 05-02-2008, 07:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

DOAH!!!!!!! if you would of said something this morning I could of been there already!!!!!! I hope you feel better bro. Maybe some fresh early morning air is just the what you need!
Knowing me, I'll be out there ... maybe just a little late

ORIGINAL: Oneshot7

Ive been good Tony, cant complain really. How bout yourself? The turkey season is in, but I missed my chance it looks like and havent seen them in a week and a half, but I got "other" things keepin me busy.
I'm doing great, Brent ..... life is chaotic .....it's how I roll Getting ready for graduation and the end of year program at the school ..... meeting with parents about their suspended kid ....... getting on teachers for gossiping to people ...... yaknow, ...... never a dull moment

Old 05-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nope never has been has there, School is driving me insane, but I will make it. It seems like they punish the Honors kids for being smart [:'(], yea i agree with puch us, but not with three projects at once. Good luck with graduation and the gossip, I know you probably hear about alot of things buddy.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tony, thanks bud. My 15 pager...well I think it wore out its welcome I wonder how close to a GMMAT record I came?

Bowhuntingfool, thanks...I had the chance to be tagged out last saturday, but missed![:@] He was a big one, too. I'm out for redemption tomorrow.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:46 PM

I think it's Friday night and people have lives

Quick Reply: Where is everyone tonight?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.