Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Need a good Laugh???

Old 05-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Need a good Laugh???

ORIGINAL: Paul L Mohr

There are several versions of this on the internet, this is not the original. Someone took the original and tweaked the text slightly to make it refer to AT instead. Still funny though, I saw the original a few months ago, don't remember what website though.

Paul
I know the author of this clip, and I am pretty certain that it wasoriginally made just as it is in the link provided. Everything in the clip fits the scenario from AT to a tee........and I should know.....I punched his ticket for repeated forumrules infractions.[:-]
Old 05-03-2008, 08:24 AM

Default RE: Need a good Laugh???

I have seen at least four different versions of it to fit different websites in the past few months, all they do is slightly change the text to make it fit the website they want to use it for. The basic formula is the same, just some of the names and wording are changed a bit. The original was out quite a while ago.

Paul