Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

muzzy zero effect

Old 04-27-2008, 01:19 PM

Default RE: muzzy zero effect

I shot a Zero Effect for many years on many different bows, the rest worked great. Only issue I have is thatit's made of plastic, and plastic breaks...I know because it ruined a hunt a few years back.[:@]The arm that holds the "hook"arm in place cracked, as I climbed into my stand I drew my bow back as I usually do, and the hook spun around. Lesson learned and I'llnever put anything plastic on my bows again.
Old 04-27-2008, 04:25 PM

Default RE: muzzy zero effect

My problem was there was not enough travel on the cable slide to get proper timing for the rest. I was not using a model designed for it though. I took one of the oringinal models that I had on my darton and tried to make it work on my bowtech. I got it close, but still had a slight amount of contact.

I have not messed with a newer model. I put a drop zone on my bowtech, and then a Bodoodle.

Paul