Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowtech Customer Service...

Old 04-25-2008, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bowtech Customer Service...

Can you say Kudos? Second to none? Very good?

Heres the story,

It started at the mini GTG we had last Sunday. we were out shooting and we (as in myself, Rob, & Jeff) came to the conclusion that i deffinately need a .5" longer draw length thus meaning a 28" DL. So i ponder this for the last few days thinking.... pros: hhmmmm more speed, better fit. cons: start all over again, got to get used to it. And I thought well now is the time to do it if Im going to and if Matt can switch from rh to lh i surely can handle .5" longer.

So i give 'Ol Bowtech a call... Im thinking i just bought these modules paid $30.00 i wonder if they will just trade me... I get transferred to Nick, he jsut sells them he couldnt make the call, so i get transferred to the Pro Shop... talk to a guy named Matt...(PA maybe?[8D]) he couldnt make the call says hold on a sec. dont know who i talked to after that but he said No problem. He got my info and is sending me some EFA 3.5 and just asked that i ship the 4's back when i recieve them. Trusting me, someone they have no idea about to return them. Of course they do know where i live now. That was really great i thought. Heck, i aint even a "true" bowtech customer if you take into consideration that i bought the bow from gmmat not them.

I actually thoght about why not keep the 27.5" jsut in case, but that thought left real fast when I realized that would be 60.00 in modules[&:]. As long as I recieve them now we'll be in business.

Bowtech's thumbs up for the day.
Old 04-25-2008, 12:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bowtech Customer Service...

Wonderful.
Old 04-25-2008, 12:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah I called Bowtech the other day cause I ordered the new octane quiver from a retailer and they forgot to send the foam piece and the mounting bracket for the quiver and I talked to them are they are sending it out to me free.

Great customer service I have had so far!!
Old 04-25-2008, 12:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's great to hear. They were very friendly and courteous when I called to order my modules as well.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm waiting for some 28's to replace some 27.5's on my new Guardian....does anyone know if there is anything else that needs to be done once they are changed?
Old 04-25-2008, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: lifesadrag

I'm waiting for some 28's to replace some 27.5's on my new Guardian....does anyone know if there is anything else that needs to be done once they are changed?
Make sure you put some blue loc-tite on the threads of the module bolts.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:18 PM

I know, I know......Bowtech's the best........yada yada yada......
Old 04-25-2008, 11:48 PM
Typical Buck

I havent had great luck with them so far. I called about 4 weeks ago to place an order for the gear that is listed on the warranty registration card. So far the moeny still has not been taken out of my account and I havent recieved any gear. I called a week ago and still have not got a response back. Who ever it is that handles this portion of sales for Bowtech is slacking big time. Heck it took me almost two weeks to get a call back from him to place my order.

Geez, I just looked. I placed my order around the 3/19/08
Im calling again on Monday!!
Old 04-26-2008, 05:57 AM
Host of Hosts

The times I've ordered from Bowtech, I got my items in about one week.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

You gotta love top notch Customer Service! I think it will make a Company or break em! Hats off to Bowtech!

Quick Reply: Bowtech Customer Service...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.