Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

location.....

Old 04-24-2008, 06:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default location.....

If I never hear location, location, location here ever again I will die a happy man....

I wish people would stop using the location excuse (yes, I said excuse)and do what they need to do to get the job done.

Seriously, if you are unhappy about your location,either pipe down andplay the hand youwere dealt ordo something about it. Just my opinion
[/align]
Old 04-24-2008, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: location.....

I love my location.
Old 04-24-2008, 06:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

ME TOO !!!!!
Old 04-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

It's all about location, location, location... come on, you wouldn't feel the same way if you didn't live in OHIO!
Old 04-24-2008, 06:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buckeye

If I never hear location, location, location here ever again I will die a happy man....
Prediction: You will NOT die a happy man [&:]or you have to log off of HNI to die happy

I wish people would stop using the location excuse (yes, I said excuse)and do what they need to do to get the job done.
You can wish in one hand and fart in the other ... you will still be left empty handed

Seriously, if you are unhappy about your location,either pipe down andplay the hand youwere dealt ordo something about it. Just my opinion
Amen Scott ......
Old 04-24-2008, 06:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Dubbya

It's all about location, location, location... come on, you wouldn't feel the same way if you didn't live in OHIO!
I do quite a bit of bass fishing / tournaments our biglargemouth here are 3+ pounds with "trophy" size bass 5-6 pounds.... You don't hear me crying about the Big bass down south and out west do ya
Old 04-24-2008, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bad day?[8D] I love my location even though it won't ever produce as many 140"+ class bucks as some other places, that's just a general fact. Still wouldn't give up PA for the midwest (no offense midwest guys).
Old 04-24-2008, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Dubbya

I do quite a bit of bass fishing / tournaments our biglargemouth here are 3+ pounds with "trophy" size bass 5-6 pounds.... You don't hear me crying about the Big bass down south and out west do ya
Nope, as long as you're having fun is all that matters. 3-6lb bass still are one heck of a good time to catch!
Old 04-24-2008, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

What's that sound? Hold on... I think it's coming... it sounds like... someone crying bout the cold and snow!!! Maybe you should just move to oklahoma. I might have a job for you
Old 04-24-2008, 06:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

blah blah blah says the guy from Ohio...........

Still wouldn't give up PA for the midwest (no offense midwest guys).
You ever hunt the midwest for deer!? [:-][]
I'd give up the next 20 in PA for 10 in IL

Quick Reply: location.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.